Chapter One

Back story

So basiclly I have a sister she was adopted before me and obvi it had to be with the mother and father of my tik tok crush ,Jake fuller, I mean like have you seen him... Anyways our parents died and our family members don't live any where near us they live all around the world so yeah we went into adoption centers and we'll Madison was adopted first and I miss her so much little did I know that we were gonna have a reunion the day I was adopted by the d'amelio family.

The day of my adoption they line us up against a wall where the family wanting to adopt would examin us and pick the girl /girls that they want to adopt and they while they go in the office to do the paperwork we all get sent back to our rooms and the child getting adopted backs her bag and leaveswith the family but today was different a very wierd way I felt like I was getting adopted by the family that walked into the building there the family was waiting in the corner of my eyes I see charli and Dixie I was so happy but also really scared because I was wearing this...

Which didn't feel right to wear in the presence of....of I font even know queens

Except with more chains around around my neck

And surprisingly they chose me out of all the other girls I jumped up and down and ran to hug them charli just laughed
Ch-"I think you and I are going to have so much fun"charli said
C-"I THINK SO TOO" I said with excitement
H-"Catherine go pack your things and let's go celebrate u bei... "
Before she could finish I ran to my room with one of my friends coming behind me to help and say goodbye...

As I say my goodbyes I run to Charli and hold her hand and walk to the car.
H-" Catherine do you want to Bluetooth to the car?"
C(Y/N) -" are you sure?" i asked a little shyly
H-"well we are ur new parents you don't need to be scared or shy around us I promise we're the chilled kind of parents and yes I'm sure you can Bluetooth"
As Heidi adds your phone to the cars Bluetooth list and charli goes on ur phone to pit her number in and u look at her and just hug her and she whispers into your ear "i love u sis" which made ur body fill up with joy.
As soon as Heidi had said u can play a song you start playing "Selfish" by Madison beer and continue down ur Playlist

The car pulls into the driveway and charli says that I'm gonna be sharing a room with her "just until your ready to move into your new room already got everything in it just not the bed or the Led lights only so u can put ur Led lights up where ever you want and we also got you a ring light obvi" charli adds on. When I put my bag in my room I unpack my clothes and I go sit with charli and Dixie they asked me so many questions I was happy and all until they ask me the one question I wasnt ready for..
C+D-"how did your parents die it's ok if u don't want to answer we really don't mind"
Y/N-"well you see my dad was a Sargent in the police department and in the middle of a robbery he was shot and died on sence and my mom died after giving birth.. to me" as soon as I finished my sentence I started crying, before I knew it Charli and Dixie were hugging me making sure i was OK and reassuring me and then Heidi came in to see what was going on and she just hugged all of us not knowing what else to do.

And she told me what the plans were for tonight and turns out they throwing a huge party and inviting all of my favorite tik tokers and the first person was...

A/N: Sorry to leave you guys on a clifhanger but I'm not sure what else to write please leave suggestions in the comments it would mean the world to me if u guys would me and also if I could include not just my ideas but your guys ideas drama, romance (nothing sexual please this is strictly Christian), mystery, adventure
Anyways thanks guys ❤️💫

776 - words