Chapter 45

The mocking laughter had Panchaali’s hand fisting as she glared at him, her anger intensifying with each moment. Never in her life had she felt this angry, the need to kill someone, to end someone was intense as she glared at the man ahead of him, who had his hand pointed at them and was laughing like she had cracked some big joke. “I am warning you.” She gritted the words out, fury lacing her words making him laugh all the harder, “A woman?” He just said and he laughed even more like the thought of a woman defeating him was bizarre, he was just laughing and laughing making her glare at him, she raised her sword as she glared at him, her hands fisting by her sides, with each passing moment the mother in her was taking over, the instinctual need to get her child to safety was becoming too intense to ignore. She glared at him.

“You are a fool of a woman! Fool to think that you can actually defeat a man. A woman is only meant to cook and warm the bed of a man, many women like you think that they can be more than a thing, but I have put many of them in their places and I will show you your place too, which is under the feet of a man, serving him. You will learn your place, woman like you disgust and infuriate me. You really think that you can be equals? Huh?! Sleeper can never be worn as a crown no matter how expensive or beautiful it is!” He shouted, fury laced his words as he glared at Panchaali in a disgusting manner, his breath came out in short pants, his body grew taut with anger as he glared at her, their bodies vibrating with anger as they glared at each other.

“And men like you disgust me to no end, you are born of a woman, worship a woman as a goddess. You are depended on woman may it be as a mother of wife, you need a women for your damn survival and to give you children yet you refuse to acknowledge her as your other half, you want Lakshmi, Saraswathi and Durga in your houses, yet at the same time you refuse to bring up a girl child. Kill her the moment she’s born, Woman who is considered the form of Saraswathi is refused education, for what reason? Because you believe that at the end of the day, she will only get married and do house chores, because you believe that it is what they are good for? Woman is the form of Shree too; you all want wealth and money yet the daughter and daughter in law of the house who are the true wealth of the house are treated poorly for what reason. . .” Her voice clogged as she glared at him, anger and frustration making it’s way to her throat, all the bad behavior that she had seen tumbled out of her mouth, she continued on angrily, “beta toh paraya dhan hai, or bahu toh dusre ke ghar se aayi hai. Aurat Lakshmi hai par kis ghar ki? Sasural ki ya maikey ki? Naah Sasural thik se apnata hai, na maika.” (A daughter will marry and go to another’s house, while a daughter in law has come from another house, Woman is the form of goddess Lakshmi, but of which house? Neither her in laws accept her completely nor her very own family). She shouted, her words dripping with fury, “But you all forget if a woman is innocent as Gauri than she is Kaali too, if she is calm as Panchaali when challenged she won’t hesitate to be the furious fire born Yagseni Draupadi too.” She roared angrily; strong winds began to blow as her face contorted in the unadulterated expression of fury masked her face making the man in front of fear.

She took a step ahead, her eyes burning with fury, “Every time a woman is humiliated and abused, a Kaali is born, every time a woman is tortured a Yagseni is born. Unless woman don’t realize their importance, unless they don’t fight back nothing shall change, the god has given the responsibility of giving birth to a new future, it is in her hands to make it. If one woman can give birth to a monster like you, never you make the mistake to think that another woman will hesitate to end your life. People like you will always be born at every place, to make a woman’s life hell, but make no mistake you moron, every time a woman is tortured remember that a Kaali is born, she will end you!” She shouted as her breathing came out in short pants she held her hand open and a black shining sword appeared in her hand, the asur stumbled back as the atmosphere cackled with energy, the volatile furious power had the sky darkening as her eyes turned red, her grip tightened on the sword, the man stumbled back, his heart thumping wildly in his chest as he looked at his death, he held his hand out and a sword appeared in his hand, he growled in anger as he attacked her with all his might, her sword clashed with his creating a loud sound, he gritted his teeth as he glared at her, “Today I will end you and show the world that woman who think they are more than objects end up with this fate. I will give you such a painful death that never a woman in her life would try to raise her head or even think about the word equality.” He roared in fury, he hated thinking of woman anything more than birthing machines, they were made for only one purpose reproduction, he wanted to end every woman who could think that she could be something more than that. He had killed his very own mother and sister for this thought process and this woman thought she could best him? A woman could never defeat a man!

All were just stories made to believe woman that they could do something. He smirked as he swiped a leg in a kick aiming for her knees, she jumped up and did a back cartwheel managing to stand on her two legs as she moved too fast to be processed, she shot out two rapid kicks, one hitting him square in his throat and the other on his knees making him hit the ground hard as he fell back, coughing hard, she kicked him hard in the face, it was no skilled kick, just a furious, raw powerful kick where she raised her leg and smashed it hard on his nose, the sickening crunching sound filled the air, as she could practically feel the nose bone crack under her feet making him groan and shout aloud in pain, he turned over tears tracing down his cheeks as his pride took a nose dive, anger filled him as he jumped back on his feet as swung his sword aiming for Abhimanyu, this witch though she could win?

He will take away the one thing she loved the most, her damn son, that cursed of a brat, he raised his sword too fast to be prosses as he threw sand in Panchaali’s eyes making her stumble back as he gave her a sharp cut above her elbow, the deep wound bled heavily, he took the advantage of her distraction and jumped high using his demonic strength as he raised his sword right over his head a battle cry leaving his mouth as his sword pierced through the net and moving towards a shocked Abhimanyu. . .

***
DO Vote and Comment!
***