Chapter 36

Panchaali blinked her eyes open, the feel of fingers making her relax, a sigh left her mouth as calmness settled in her heart, her eyes met with the dark ones. "Arya." She whispered as she sat up, her arms wrapping around Yudhisthir, who sighed and pressed his lips to her forehead. Wiping away the last of her tears he wrapped his arms around her, he wanted to say a lot of things but her touching him and wrapping her arms around him offered him a calmness that had him sighing, he pressed his lips to her forehead, the soothing warmth of it had him relaxing. He rubbed his hands on her back, her warm soft breaths fanning on his skin making him shudder, his gaze met hers, a small smile on his face as his huge hand cupped her cheek. His thumb rubbed her cheek, in a soothing calm motion, back and forth his brown pools holding her gaze in a captive. He pressed his lips to her forehead, the soft warm skin felt great under his lips, a sigh left his mouth. He missed seeing her smile, those curving of her lips making her heart thud in her chest. He looked down at her, a sigh leaving his mouth. "I love you." Was all he could say, the only words that he knew were the reality of his life, words that he knew wouldn't change even if the world did. Her eyes softened as tears glazed in her eyes, the soft thudding of her heart increased as she looked at him. The love and care that she saw in his dark orbs had his eyes had her eyes welling up with tears. "Arya.. " She whispered, her voice was too soft, "No you listen to me, I love you. We love you. Isn't that what should matter you to the most? Isn't it what that should be your one reality, and this is my one reality. That I love you, nothing more matters to me, no amounts of doubts or pain could ever change this one truth." He whispered as he looked at her, his fingers caressed her soft skin, putting the long curl of hair behind her ear. "Where there is love, there are no doubts. My love for you is true, our love for you is true. How can you ever think that you are a curse to us? How can you let all those doubts enter your heart? Panchi I want kids with you, god knows we all do, but that is not the only reason for which you are in my life. You are so much more than just a birthing machine. You are a wife, our wife, my heart, our heart. We love you. When you're happy we smile, when you're heart hurts it's us who cry, how could you ever think princess that you are anything less than the queen of our hearts. I love you for who you are, not for your capabilities to give birth. A life partner is meant to love the other regardless of all the odds, you're my one partner with whom I want to grow old, with whom I want to laugh and, you're the one princess with whom I want to do everything and it is because who you are as a person, not because you will give me a child or any other reason a like. I could be a husband to many, to you I want to your lover, your one best friend, your everything. That one person on whom you can rely, for me you are it. I can't even think of another, except you and Devika. You two complete me in a way that no one ever does, the two pieces of my life that make me one. I love you princess, if you still don't understand how important are to us, I don't know what to do to make you understand. " He whispered, his voice was thick with emotions as he poured his heart out to her, bearing his soul naked to her, showing her his most vulnerable feelings, giving her his very heart, whether she cherished it or broke it, it was completely up to her. He had given himself to her, formed an ethereal bond where nothing could pull them apart, Dharma was Dharmraj, Dharmraj was Dharma, they were two different people who completed one another in a manner where no one knew where one ended and other began. She had thought him that love can happen again, that love is love a pure bond that bound him and his brothers to her. She was the thread that held all the pandavas together like pearls, making a beautiful necklace of family. She didn't know how important she was to them, before her they were close but now the pandavas were one, one entity that were bound to her in an unbreakable bond of love and devotion.

Tears traced her cheeks as she looked up at him, "Oh arya. Please forgive me.  I love you so much." She whispered, tears tracing down her cheeks, his words had wrapped around her tattered heart like a warm loving blanket making the aching organ, that once filled with doubts and insecurities heal with his love, it was like each of his words had weaved her cracked heart as one with his words, she didn't know how much she needed to hear this words until he had uttered them to her, she was being stupid she now realised, how could she ever doubt her husbands? They had been nothing but loving towards her, her eyes met his, he smiled, that one smile which made her heart thump in her chest violently, he pressed his love to her cheek, kissing away the tear that had slipped down her eyes, he pressed his lips to her forehead. Followed by her eyes, her nose, and finally met with her lips, moulding them one with his kissing her with everything that he was, pouring every last drop of love that he has for her, his tongue met hers making her shudder as he created a soft melodic dance with hers, his tongue teased and massaged hers, swirling and intertwining as one. The soft slow kiss of his gravitated her to him, making him one with him, his hands wrapped around her waist as he pulled her close to him, pressing his chest into hers, his hands tightening on hers, he always hesitated to show his love to her, and this is what it had gotten him, a very insure wife, he refused to continue that mistake again, he would make her realise just how important Dharma was to Dharmraj, without her he could never think about going on, he could never think about living. Life would hold no meaning to him without her, how could it? She was his life, his one reason to live, his one reason that made him who he is, and that very person was doubting her place, what could be more worse? His hands traced her body memorising every beautiful curve of hers to his mind, he caressed her waist, the naked soft skin felt like silk as he caressed it up and down, he could feel the goosebumps that spread throughout her body, he smirked at her responsiveness as he began kissing down her jawline to her neck, hot wet kisses of his had her toes curling making her heart thud in her chest as her hands tightened on him, willing him to claim her. His hands tightened on her as his hands began the slow journey of removing every last of her jewellery,  the sheer beauty of the woman in his arms had him flabbergasted as he traced her body, he was in awe, how can someone be so beautiful and not know about it? Didn't she see how beautiful she was, not just physically but her soul was pure too, the most beautiful person he had ever known, inside out. He failed to comprehend, how she could ever doubt herself? She was everything that he had needed or wanted, she was the one person that he would ever want. . .

***
MATURE SCENE AHEAD!

You're warned! You can skip directly to next chapter and you wouldn't miss anything important.

***

He pressed his lips to her nape eliciting a shiver of pleasure, his hands began undoing her clothes as he made her shiver. His lips followed the journey of his hands as he kissed his way around her body making her shudder and gasp. He bit and sucked her skin making her shudder,  "I don't know how you can't see, how perfect you are love." He whispered in her ear as he bit her earlobe, making waves of pleasure run down her body as she trembled where she stood, her body thrumming with all the pleasure. He laid her back as he kissed his way around her making her tremble, "Arya." She moaned and gasped as his lips wrapped around the swells of her breast, her heart thudded, as she shuddered as her hand automatically reached for his dark silky curls, he groaned as he sucked holding her down, his hands running through her hair, making her body heat up as she lost herself to the pleasure. His fingers caressed the nub of her lower lips massaging it in soft circles making her her lower half jerk in pleasure, currents ran down her body as a moan slipped through her lips that he swallowed as he slammed his lips against hers, her body thumped wildly as her heart beat violently, his fingers moved faster as the ball of pleasure build in her, his sudden entry was not something she was prepared for, a loud cry of pain left through her mouth as he entered her shredding through her innocence making her heart thrum violently as her eyes welled with tears,"Arya!" She nearly screamed in pain as her hands tightened on his back making her mouth open up in a gasp. He kissed her tears away as he held himself still, his heart thrumming in his chest as his instincts screamed him to move but he froze, her gasps of pain making him cease all his movements as he cupped her cheeks wiping away her tears as he mumbled sweet apologies in her ear over and over again, making her heart thrum in her chest. The pain slowly subsided as pleasure began to take over, he kissed her with all the love he possessed making her forget everything, "I love you Arya." She whispered, "I love you too princess." He whispered as he claimed her as his. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***