crazy girlll

Chapter two: dammy’s pov
We are currently in my room doing amebo as usual until something else caught my attention. I don’t know how long I was staring but I was blown away, maddest nude picture ever.
“Dammy, dammy what are you looking at gon” she said trying to look at what I was looking at.
“Is it your business eh, amebo oshi”
“Okay so now I’m amebo because one foolish, senseless girl sent you nudes, no problem”
I think I just realized what I did “I’m sorry now Sewa, I was just joking naw… I’m sorry”
“Leave me joor”
She was heading somewhere, my goody stash…arrrgh
“Sewa naw, don’t take your anger out on my stash now”
“Forget it… I’ve already shared them into the number of days I’ll be here and since this is my second to the last day here just imagine how much damage I’ve done….not to forget I finished the pringles and I’m really craving some right now”
“So what should I now do… abeg free me joor”
The nude picture was still showing on my phone screen when I picked it up, this Chiamaka is driving me crazy and Sewa is driving me crazy with the way she’s nudging me and calling my name.
“What now? Do you know you are disturbing me….go and talk to David or something”
“Okay then, I’m sorry for disturbing you, this shows how important I am to you. Enjoy yourself”
She left before I could say anything to her so I just followed her instead.
“Wait Sewa” I tried holding her hand to stop her but she refused to stop, she was crying, oh God what have I done.
“I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that, please stop crying now, I’m sorry”
She just looked at me and she kept walking.
“Sewa now please, at least let me come with you, it’s getting late it’s not safe to be outside alone at this time”
“Oh so you know that now, but when you were shouting at me because of Chiamaka’s nudes you did not know, now you are begging me, go back to your whore abeg, and let something happen to me I don’t care”
I smiled at the way she was ranting because I just knew something else was eating her up. I carried her up and spun around, she was hitting me but it had no effect on me. I let her down finally when she had started to laugh.
“Sewa, I’m sorry, wait first, how did you know it was Chiamaka”
“She’s always in my face because of you how wont I know her?”
“Oh, so are you going to tell me what is eating you up?”
“There’s nothing eating me up, but I’m worried about you dammy, when are you going to stop this whole play boy stuff. Don’t forget all the dangers of unwanted pregnancy, STD’s and all.
“You really don’t need to worry about me, I’m fine, I’m being careful, they just throw themselves at me and you know that, I’m actually more worried about you and David this days’”
She fell silent, interlacing her fingers and staring at them like they just became so beautiful; something is up with this girl.
“Sewa, what did David do”
She kept looking at her fingers
”dammit Sewa what did David do”
“He …sniffs….He wants to do more stuff… sniff…I told him I don’t want to…sniffs…but he got angry and he’s not talking to me”
“I’m beginning to think this guy is becoming a little bastard though, what’s all that? I should punch him in the face but you won’t let me.”
I think my yelling made her cry more because she just started crying full blown tears.
“Hey baby, don’t cry. I’m not angry with you, rather I’m proud of you for not giving in, I’m angry at that little bastard.”
“What should I do? I hate that he’s angry, I want to give in but I’m scared…sniffs”
“Heyy, first of all, please stop crying I’ll tell you what to do, come here”
I embraced her in a very tight embrace and let her cry, my baby, so innocent.
“Okay so here’s what you’ll do, ignore him for a couple of days, thank God we’re resuming tomorrow, act like he doesn’t exist, you’ll see he’ll come around”
“Are you sure?”
“Don’t you trust me? Just watch and see. How I am about to sponsor your stash for this month”
“Really?”
“Yes really, on one condition though”
“What! I’ll do anything”
“Be careful what you say baby girl”
“Just tell me the condition ah, let me save my money”
“The condition is to smile”
Wait for it, wait for it…..
“Dammy you’re mad or I was even expecting something else, abeg lets go and come back fast Mr. Gorilla”
Before  my brain could process that she had just called me a gorilla she had ran away. I had to chase her.
“Sewa stop, something could happen to you”
“That’s why I have my gorilla around, so just in case somebody wants to try nonsense you’ll just do your gorilla thing”
“See this girl oh, no respect again, it’s me that is gorilla abi?”
She just laughed “somebody cannot compliment you again”
“Which kine compliment be that one abeg, let’s just do fast and go abeg”
Adesewa’s pov
We got to the super market after teasing and bantering for a long time, when we finally reached the supermarket, I ran inside only stopping to catch my breath at the entrance. People stopped to look at me and I just laughed, get used to it people.
I was done
I was done picking whatever I could pick and dammy kept asking me if I wanted more, I think I exploited my chance maybe I should get sad more often so he can buy me food and junks often.
I just noticed this guy, he was on the line when I came and now he just let me pay before him. I thanked him and was about to leave when I noticed he was fidgeting.
“Hey, what’s wrong? Why so nervous?”
“Errm, its nothing”
Dammy was staring daggers at me” Sewa, what does mummy say about talking to strangers”
“Dammy! Which one is that one naw? Am I a child? The nigga needs help”
“Okay fine, guy wetin sup?”
He still did not talk; I was beginning to wonder…. Wait oh. Hold on
Only two things can make a guy this nervous, condoms or pads
“Guy which one is it Condoms or pads?”
“Sewa How can you just ask something like that?”
“Dammy leave me oh, you’ll see I’m right”
I turned to look at the guy, he was whispering condoms.
“You should have said so since naw, I’ll help you.”
The two of them were looking at me like I had grown two heads; I just laughed and walked straight to the counter.
“Uncle Timi, this guy wants to buy condoms, please give him the best brand to avoid uncomfortable situations that might occur as an after effect of the act he is about to carry out”
I just realized that I might have been a little too loud because everybody was staring at me. I just shrugged it off.
“What? Why are y’all looking at me like I have two heads, don’t y’all use it? All the holier than thou shit, bunch of fucking hypocrites, uncle Timi please give him what he wants abeg”
And I walked out, tell me isn’t that just mad?
Dammy walked out laughing “why do you always have to be like this all the time?”
“It is who I am, I can’t stand nonsense”
“Madam Lawyer, don’t sha let them beat you one day”
And with that we walked home laughing

*********
Double update...I'm so sorry for delaying...
But good news...im going to be updating regularly
So vote
Comment
Share and
Follow ❤️❤️

Sophira🖌️