how it all started

Chapter one
Adesewa’s pov
My name is bankole Adesewa. I am a fifteen year old girl and I attend Tender Hearts College in Amuwo Odofin which is also where I live. I was born into a family of five and you could pretty much say I came unexpectedly judging from the age gap between me and my elder siblings. My dad works in the Lagos state Judiciary as a judge in Rosaline omotoso’s building while my mum owns a supermarket and eatery somewhere around okota. I’m an art student currently in S.S. 2 and I enjoy reading, writing, singing and dancing especially in the bathroom.
Are you curious on how I look? Let spare you the suspense, I’m a brown skin girl of average height, you know not too short and not too tall just perfect, I think I’m chubby, with full hips and also nicely shaped breasts. I have brown eyes, full and long lashes, a pointed nose, small lips and a wild virgin hair.
How I met Dammy? Hmmm it was a pretty funny incident, I met Dammy when I was six, and it was around the Christmas holidays and we were planning on visiting my grandmother so we went shopping. We had been shopping for a while until it got to the last two items on my list pringles and pure bliss. I had gotten my pure bliss and was on my way to get the pringles when I saw dammy take the last red pringles, out of sheer anger and frustration I shoved him to the ground. My parents quickly apologized to Dammys parents for my unladylike behavior. Our parents hit off instantly and exchanged phone numbers while Dammy offered me the pringles which I gladly took. I mean why shouldn’t I? Its pringles and in my defense he gave me.
A couple of weeks later when we came back from Ibadan we went to visit the Bankole’s and everybody hit off great, well everybody except me I was still angry at the pringles stealer. Soon after when I finally let go of my childish grudge you’d always see me in every birthday picture eating his cake as the years grew by…….

Dammys pov
Don’t you think it’s amazing to find a best friend like Sewa; she’s smart, beautiful, super cute and really crazy. Most times people feel like we’re more than what we say we are, but honestly we are not. Even our parents dream of getting us married one day but I honestly think it’s a hilarious dream because I can’t see myself married to Adesewa and neither can she. We both know that I’ve been in love with Ayowande since S.S.1 and she’s a hopeless romantic when it comes to David. I’ve been chasing Ayowande since forever but she always says two things are stopping her from dating me. One is her rivalry with Adesewa, the thing is I’m a science student and Sewa and Wande are arts students and they compete for everything and anything I’m just glad they haven’t gotten to the extent of gouging each other’s eyes out. They compete in academics, fashion, beauty contests, debates and whatever they can contest for. The second reason is because of my play boy reputation, you know as one of the finest boys in school they just dey rush me. I promised her that I would change and she doesn’t believe that I would change for her she says and I quote ” Dammy I’m not dumb, stupid or naïve it’s the oldest trick in the book and I won’t fall for it”. Oh well, a man’s got to do what a man’s got to do.
I think I forgot that I’m supposed to introduce myself, I’m so sorry let’s get this over with shall we? My name is Bamidele Oluwadamilola Jayden, I’m sixteen and I attend Tender Hearts College Amuwo Odofin. I’m a science student and I aspire to be a petroleum engineer. I don’t think I have hobbies though I just do whatever I feel like doing but I think I love playing football and solving mathematics. I’m a perfect definition of TDH (tall, dark and handsome), I’m a dripping melanin coupled with the abs, pink lips and fine nose. Don’t blame me for being so much in love with myself