"Just one sugar!" Harry called out from the bathroom and I scoffed.

"I know how you take your tea, Harry!" I called back as the kettle continued to heat up and I found a pair of mugs in the cupboard.

Harry takes significantly less time to get ready than I do, so by the time our cups of tea were ready he was showered and dressed for the day.

"So, what should we do today?" Harry asked as we sat across from each other at the round kitchen table, happily drinking our teas before we left for the day.

"Well, I have been doing some research and there are a few different cafes around here so I think we could get something to eat first? And then I need to head to a fabric store so I can grab some new pattern books and whatnot," I rambled, Harry just smiling and nodding as I continued to talk. "And then we could probably get something small for lunch before we head to the venue so you can do the soundcheck."

"You've always got a plan for everything don't you?" Harry laughed and I nodded profusely.

"My job is literally planning and executing people's outfits Harry, what else do you expect from me?" I questioned with a laugh, knowing that my need to have everything planned is both a blessing and a curse.

We both finished our cups of tea, making sure we had everything we needed for the day stashed in our pockets or my bag, before heading out to spend the day together.

We eventually found one of the cafes I was talking about, taking off our sunglasses as we headed inside and were greeted by one of the waiters, who promptly seated us and handed us menus to browse while we waited for our coffee to come to the table.

"I love you, you know that right?" Harry said out of nowhere, the two of us sitting at the corner table, away from the prying eye of the public.

"I know, I love you too," I said quietly. "Where is this coming from?"

"I just feel like I don't tell you enough and I want to change that," Harry said and I felt slightly proud that Harry wants to continue to work on his communication skills for me. "Because I adore you, Anna."

"Kiss me?" I asked, leaning my body across the table so that Harry could place a soft kiss on my lips, which he did without hesitation, both of us moving away when we heard the footsteps of our waiter returning with our coffees.

Harry ordered the vegetable frittata for breakfast, while I eventually settled on the baked shakshuka eggs, which the waiter ended up recommending as I was being extremely indecisive about my choice of meal.

Our breakfast was filled with comfortable silence, something that I have always appreciated about my relationship with Harry. Being able to spend time with someone and being able to enjoy the comfortable silence that you share with them is so underrated in my opinion.

From the very first day I met Harry, things were never awkward between us really. He always made me feel comfortable and welcome no matter what the situation is. Harry has a knack for that; being able to make you feel like the only person that matters in a room full of thousands of people.

"So, where to now?" Harry asked as we stepped outside of the cafe, putting our sunglasses back in before linking hands and walking down the street a little bit before I pulled up Google maps on my phone.