"Read to me?" he asked out of nowhere, my head resting on his chest.

"What?" I asked with a gentle laugh, confused as to why he wanted me to read to him.

"Can you read your book to me?" he asked softly and I smiled to myself, his fingers running through my hair, unintentionally brushing out the knots from the day. "You have a pretty reading voice Anna, so, yeah, please read to me?" he asked once more and I gradually sat up, finding 'In Watermelon Sugar,' amongst the blankets, pulling a blue blanket over us before I began to read.

I started with the first chapter, not minding that I was almost finished with the book for what was probably the tenth time. I felt his breathing his whole time, the soft rise and fall of his chest, the light breathes leaving his lips every so often. I could even picture the smile on his face when I accidentally mispronounced a word or stumbled over a sentence.

"Want another chapter?" I had asked after I had finished the first chapter, my eyes scanning the sunset that was painting the Los Angeles sky a sweet cotton candy colour.

"I think one chapter is enough for tonight, don't you think?" he asked and I nodded, knowing he could see the movement of my head. "Turn around Anna," he said lowly and I gulped, placing the book to the side and awkwardly shuffled my body to face him, my chin now resting on his soft stomach as he gazed down at me, a small smirk on his lips.

"I love you, pretty boy," I said, his cheeks going red before he moved his hands from his chest, resting one on my cheek and using the other to lift my head up, moving his face down to me to kiss me quickly.

"I love you too," he said, his eyes darkening slightly which sent a chill through my fine and before I knew it his hands were gripping my waist tightly and he was pulling me onto his lap, my arms resting over his shoulders before he moved his hands and pushed himself up slightly, grins on both of our faces and I was slightly taken aback when he kissed me without warning, his lips warm and hungry.

His ring clad hands gripping my waist as the kiss intensified fast, our lips hungry for each other as I let out a soft moan against his lips when his tongue begged for entrance into my mouth, the kiss now becoming slightly urgent and frantic, something I had never experienced before with Harry.

My hips instinctively grinded against his pelvis, a loud moan leaving his mouth which only made me do it again, and although neither of us said anything, I think the both of us knew where this was heading.

"Fuck Anna," he mumbled, his hands reaching for the shirt that I was wearing, pulling it over me, my breasts slightly spilling out of my bra which only seemed to excite him more as he began to kiss down my neck, his fingers moving swiftly to the clasp of my bra, which was removed with ease and then his hands were cupping my boobs as he sucked lightly on my neck, a soft whimper leaving my mouth as I tilted my head back in pleasure, Harry letting out a chuckle, obviously pleased that I was more than just ready for this.

I moved back to Harry, pulling his white t-shirt over his head, his tanned skin looking beautiful in the soft glow of the beginning of the evening. His lips moved back to mine, my hands resting on his bare chest as his ran his hands down my body, pinching gently at my nipples before moving to the zip of my skirt.

"You in this skirt Anna," he said between peppering kisses on my breasts, harsh breaths escaping my lips every so often. "So fucking good," he said, his lips attached to my tit, his nimble fingers unzipping my skirt before I quickly stood up so he could pull it off of me, which he did with ease.

"You alright with all of this?" I asked, it only properly hitting me now that I was about to have sex with Harry.

"My golden girl, I have you, sitting in my lap practically naked, of course, I am okay with this," he laughed, his hands resting on my hips, my underwear and his pants the only pieces of thin material between us. His gaze on my body was beginning to make me blush, as nobody has ever looked at me like that before. "Are you okay with this?"