I opened the glass sliding doors to head outside, my whole body practically melting when I saw what Harry had done for the two of us.

In the middle of the grass where you have a perfect view of the ocean, Harry had set up a little picnic. I smiled to myself as I walked over, quickly stopping to take off my heels, clutching them in my hand as I admired what Harry had done.

There was a tartan picnic blanket, with an array of pillows and blankets just waiting to be used. Carefully arranged around the blanket were little tea light candles in sturdy candleholders and in the middle of the picnic blanket, two wine glasses, a bottle of rose and a bouquet of purple lilacs with a white ribbon wrapped around the stems.

"Oh my god," I mumbled to myself, carefully stepping over the candles and on to the picnic blanket, where I then noticed my almost finished copy of 'In Watermelon Sugar,' waiting for me. "Oh Harry," I sighed affectionately to myself, sitting down amongst the pillows and blankets as the sun started to set, pouring myself a glass of wine to sip on while I waited for Harry to come outside with dinner.

My mind was going insane thinking that Harry had gone out of his way to do this for the two of us. I knew he was the romantic type (me? not so much) but this was on another level.

It was so thoughtful and well planned, that it genuinely made me want to cry with happiness about how beautiful the whole situation was.

I heard the sliding door open, the smell of the pasta and garlic bread wafting over to me with the help of a slight December breeze, making me smile even more.

Harry approached me with a grin on his face, placing down the tray with our dinner on it down in front of us, promptly sitting himself down next to me.

"Harry, this is beautiful," I said softly and he smiled, leaning over to kiss my temple. "What prompted this?" I asked, racking my brain if there was anything special that I was missing.

"Because I love you Anna, and you deserve to have things like this done for you all the time," Harry said softly as I looked at him with a smile on my lips, leaning over to kiss him on the lips, then his cheek before peppering kisses all over his face so he knew just how appreciative I was for him for doing all of this for me.

"You're an angel," I said, resting my head against his shoulder, Harry giving me a soft laugh before he announced that we should probably have our dinner before it starts to go cold.

Harry leaned over to grab the tray with our pasta and garlic bread as I poured him a glass of wine before picking up my pasta off the plate and placing a piece of garlic bread beside it.

"Looks incredible Harry," I said, taking in all the different aromas that were sitting in front of me. "If this whole singing thing doesn't work out, maybe you can become a chef?" I joked.

"I'll keep that in mind," he laughed before we got stuck into our pasta, the sauce tasting even better than it looked.

We ate in silence, only occasionally speaking to tell the other something that happened in our day or ask to pour a bit more wine, both of us enjoying the bottle of rose that Harry had picked out for us.

Once we were finished, Harry told me to stay outside, not wanting me to move a finger this evening and he hurriedly went back inside to put the dishwasher on, before coming back outside and awkwardly climbing over the candles as I finished my last glass of wine, feeling slightly tipsy, and I assumed Harry did as well because he was giggling every five minutes about absolutely nothing.