As much as I enjoy the loud hustle and bustle of people being around me all the time, it was satisfying to be able to reply to client emails and bruise through potential looks for upcoming events that I would be styling clients for, which is always something I have loved doing.

An hour and a half passed when finally Harry and his band appeared back in the dressing room, smiles on all of their faces, with Ruby and James not far behind them with coffees in hand, Ruby handing me a Starbucks coffee, an appreciative smile appearing on my face.

"What's this for?" I asked before taking a sip from the cup, revealing she had got me chai latte which is always something I like to have while working on things.

"You mentioned that you wouldn't be able to hang out today because of work stuff and I know how much you love chai lattes when you are working on things so I took it upon myself to get you one."

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I asked with a smile on my face, accepting the drink happily in my hands before taking a sip, being greeted with the smoothness that the chai latte had to offer.

"No, but you can continue to tell me all you want," Ruby laughed as she went to sit with James on the other couch, the spot next to me now occupied by Harry.

"I love you very much Ruby Faye Cook," I said with a grin.

"Don't you forget it girl," she said with a playful glare before taking a sip of her own coffee, which I assumed was her standard flat white that she always gets no matter the time or the weather.

"So what are we doing after the show?" Adam asked, lying on the ground by himself, something he often does before most shows and nobody has ever questioned it.

"Nothing I don't think! Let's go out!" I exclaimed and I felt Harry tense up beside me. "Or not?"

"Anna and I have plans," Harry said and I raised an eyebrow at him, as this was the first I was hearing of this.

"We do?" I asked with a laugh and he nodded with a smile on his face, a light layer of sweat from his soundcheck on his forehead which made his skin slightly glisten.

"Yeah we do, so we aren't coming out," Harry said firmly, placing a hand on my thigh and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Well we are here for another couple of days so we could always go out another night?" Sarah suggested and everyone murmured in agreement.

"It will be nice to have a decent seep after a show anyway," Clare said from the chair across the room, everyone nodding as it's a rare occasion when we get a good nights sleep after a show, usually having to be up early for a flight the next morning or flying out late after the show.

"What are your plans anyway Styles?" Mitch asked with an inquisitive look on his face, sitting on the ground with his acoustic guitar in his lap as he was probably about to start hyping himself up for the show.

"It's a surprise," Harry replied.

"Oooo I love surprises," I said with a grin, Harry giving me a firm nod with a tight lipped smile, a comfort silence falling over everybody in the room as we all went back to doing our own thing, my fingers starting to finally feel the ache that came along with typing pretty much all day.