Wattpad Original
Mayroong 9 pang mga libreng parte

Titan Academy: An Announcement

Hi! This is your author, April Avery, and I would like to share good news with you— a milestone that I just achieved with your support.

Titan Academy will now be under the Wattpad Paid Program starting November 11, 2020!

It's a big opportunity to be chosen in the program because it means they saw a potential in my stories as much as you guys did and I'm forever grateful.

I work my very best in my every stories and it means a lot to me to be recognized that my stories are worthy to be under the program. Team Hesperia and Lucas would be proud and I hope you guys would be proud of this milestone as much as I do.

To feel your support through the program would mean the world to me and it would also help me in a more personal level. I started writing stories years ago to escape my reality and now it gave me a chance to help my reality be better. Passion is indeed a magical thing.

I would like to thank you in advance for being supportive readers and I hope you guys continue to support me in this journey.

The rest of my stories are still available freely here on Wattpad and if you have questions about the Paid Program you can visit: www.wattpad.com/paidstories

Thank you guys so much!

Always braver,
April