Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

Start from the beginning

It slips my mind sometimes that Anna is extremely handy with a sowing machine and needle, not having actually made any of my suits but often making her own clothes from left over fabric she was granted or transforming old clothes into something new.

"You're very talented," I said, taking a step closer to her and wrapping my arms around her waist as she looked up with, flashing her bright blue eyes at me as she batted her eyelashes flirtatiously.

"Not as talented as youuuu," she said in a singsong voice with made me shake my head with a chuckle. She tilted her head to the side with a pretty closed lipped smile which made her cheekbones pop and her eyes squint slightly, which made me want to kiss her all over but we were rudely interrupted by Isaac and James who were begging us to come and dance.

"I think I need a few more drinks before I venture to the dance floor," I laughed, my hand intertwined with Anna's as we weaved through the house and down into the lounge room where groups of people were doing god knows what in the dimly lit room and I heard someone call my name, presumably to get me over and do a bump of coke but I wasn't sure if Anna was okay with that stuff so I waved them off and left it for the moment, not too keen on the idea of doing cocaine in the living room at a party that was partially for me.

"I'm gonna go dance!" Anna exclaimed to me and it was clear she had a few drinks while she was getting ready as nobody gets this buzzed off one glass of champagne.

"Okay baby, have fun," I said before she giggled and placed a kiss on my cheek before skipping away to the dance floor that was full of people under fairy lights in the garden, a makeshift bar by the door where the bartenders were serving people different kinds of shots and cocktails.

I walked over to the bar, ordering myself a tequila shot before my eyes were drawn to Anna who was moving freely on the dance door, dancing around with Isaac and James as laughter left her lips every so often.

She always looks so happy and slightly magical when she dances like this, her body moving to the music, always wanting to dance with anybody around her when given the opportunity.

I continued to admire her for a while, not wanting to ruin her fun when she was seemingly having a good time with her cousin and friend, as I continued to down tequila shots at the bar before finally settling on a gin and tonic to nurse as Anna, all giggly and bright ran over to me with a smile on her face.

"You're magical," I said when she reached me, her arms hanging around my neck as she cocked her head to the side as to say 'huh?'

"Pardon?" she asked, the Italian moon shining perfectly down on her, making me god damn fucking nervous for no apparent reason.

"Watching you dance and truly be yourself out there, you are magical. Everything you do just appears to be magical," I said and she grinned, leaning up to give me a slightly drunken, sloppy kiss on my forehead which I always appreciate immensely.

"So, what you're saying is, I am wizard aye?" she asked and I burst out laughing, so loud that I attracted the looks from many people around us and I was forced to cover myself as Anna continued to giggle. "Because if you're Harry, that makes me Ginny, although I don't think I have the right colour hair for that," she said with a slight pouty face before removing her hands from my shoulders and turning around to face the bar and I instantly wrapped my arms around her frame, feeling a natural instinct to be touching her in a setting like this.

"Hey, yeah can I please have two fireball shots?" she asked before tilting her head back to speak to me. "Pretty sure that's what all the wizards and witches of legal age drink at the Three Broomsticks," she said with a giggle, her head resting perfectly in my clavicle, her hair tickling the free skin on my chest.

"God you're adorable," I murmured against her head before giving her a big kiss against her blonde locks, Anna letting out a happy sigh before we thanked the bartenders and downed the sweet liquid, Anna making one last joke before heading back to the dance floor, this time with me by her side, which made me realise I never want to be without her by my side on nights like this.

——————————————————————

We love whipped Harry lol X

Thank you for 6k reads!!! Love and appreciate every single one of you <3 xxxx

Anna's outfit:

Thank you guys for reading, stay safe, I love you xx