Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

Începe de la început

"Hey guys," I said sliding into the circle next to Claire and Mitch. "Have you guys seen Anna?" I asked, Adam shooting me a smirk to say 'you are so fucking whipped.' I mean, he isn't wrong at all.

"I think Ruby, James and Isaac are helping her with her hair," Sarah said gently and I nodded before I heard a commotion at the top of the stairs and I turned around to see Anna standing in front of her friends and cousin, looking absolutely fucking insane.

She looked down at me with a grin on her lips and I almost melted.

"Holy shit," I whispered almost breathlessly to myself, admiring just how beautiful she looks. Not that she always doesn't, there was just something about her standing at the top of the stairs in a magenta pink suit and strappy white heels that made her look powerful and gorgeous at the same time.

James had straightened her usually wavy hair, the blonde strands falling down her back and I gulped when I noticed the jacket was only held together with one button and she was wearing nothing underneath. God Anna, what are you doing to me?

I swallowed my breath when I walked over to her when she reached the bottom of the stairs, still a considerable amount smaller than me even with heels on.

"Nah I can't watch this lovey shit, let's get drinks," Ruby said rushing past us with Isaac and James holding hands behind her, Anna and me laughing at how ridiculous she can be sometimes as Ruby and the rest of the crew headed into the kitchen where the drinks were located, leaving Anna and I alone at the bottom of the stairs.

"Anna you look..." I began, struggling to find the words to describe the girl in front of me. "Perfect does not do you justice tonight golden girl. You are absolutely glowing."

Anna giggled and placed her hands on my shoulders, giving me a gentle squeeze before leaning into kiss me, still giving me butterflies in my stomach and sending electricity through my veins. She is everything I want and more and she's standing right in front of me with the biggest smile on her face.

"You're too good to me Haz," she said and I kissed her gently once more before I took her hand and we went into the kitchen to grab a drink, Anna pouring us both a glass of champagne before we headed outside to the balcony that overlooks the rest of the property, my arm around her waist as she chatted to me about how good the show was tonight and I felt my cheeks go red from her compliments.

Anybody else saying my performance was good to me would never usually make me feel like this but when the girl who almost all the songs on the album are about tells you that she likes your performances, there is something special about it, even if she is my girlfriend and stylist.

"Where'd you get the suit?" I asked as she now leant against the stone balcony wall, her tanned chest skin from a summer in England and Europe on display, complemented by a long gold necklace that I had ever seen before, so I assumed that she bought it when we went shopping today.

"Why? You wanna borrow it?" she asked with a giggle, the light wind blowing through her hair.

"Yeah, maybe I do," I stated and she didn't even question it, she just nodded her head before taking a sip of her champagne.

"I reckon you would look good in it, then again, you look good in everything," she said with a smile and I felt my cheeks blush red as she complimented me. "Anyways I made this suit with the left over fabric from your today show suit, the pink one. I just died it a bit darker and here we are," she said with a grin, obviously very proud with her work.