Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

Start from the beginning

"I think I want to live here," I said as I set my suitcase down and begun to rummage through it for an outfit for tonight as I knew my black jeans and the knit jumper I was wearing currently would definitely not cut it for tonight.

"I'll buy it," Harry said seriously and I laughed, looking up at him to see that he was not joking and my laugh cut out, Harry staring down at me with an even more serious look on his face. "I would do it if it makes you happy. Could be our own very holiday house."

"Oh Harry please don't be ridiculous, I'll be happy anywhere with you. Could throw me in a cardboard box with you and I would probably still be smiling," I said with a laugh as I stood up with my outfit for the after party in my hand, carefully laying it down on the bed before walking over to Harry with a smile on my face as he looked down at me, wrapping his arms around my waist before I did the same and he placed a kiss on the top of my head, a soft, content sigh escaping my lips at how effortlessly perfect he always makes me feel.

"No but seriously imagine after tour, we come and stay here. Days by the pool with your favourite cocktail an aper-" he said before I cut him off.

"Aperol spritz ooo yes please," I giggled before he laugh and continued with his fantasy that was sounding better with every word he spoke to me.

"Yep lots of your favourite cocktails because you know, anything to make my golden girl happy. Anyways, back to my future plans. We can spend alllll day laying in this bed and you can work on your fashion styling clients from the balcony and I can write songs in the garden, doesn't it sound like a dream?" he asked, looking down at me with a hint of wonderlust sprinkled in his green eyes which made me more excited than I cared to admit. The thought of spending a whole summer just the two of us sent tingles through my body and I had to stop my mind racing through all the possibilities that could occur in just this house alone.

"Who would have thought that 'Mr. I can't communicate to save my life,' would be thinking about our future together in a Milan mansion?" I questioned and Harry rolled his eyes at me as I chuckled at my words before wrapping my arms tightly around his waist, my head resting on his chest so he knew how appreciative I was of him thinking about a future with me.

"Baby, I've been thinking about a future with since the day I met you all those years ago," he whispered against my head and that's when I fucking knew, I was so in love with Harry Styles and I'm way beyond salvation.

****************************
Harry's POV

The last show of the European leg of the first part of tour was fucking insane to say the least. There is something about the energy of your final show before a short but sweet break that is always incredible and tonight did not disappoint.

I am currently in a room full of people whom I vaguely know via Jeff or people apart of the crew who have all told me just how great tonight was, to which I politely thanked them but my mind was hooked on Anna and where she was, because as soon as we got back to the house I was whisked away by Jeff and she hurried upstairs to change into her outfit tonight.

"Excuse me for a second," I said to a group of people whose conversation I was not really listening to, which made me feel bad but all I wanted to do was find my girlfriend and spend the rest of the night with her.

I ventured out into the front foyer where Mitch, Sarah, Adam and Claire all were having a chat, with Anna still nowhere to be seen. All of my band mates were seemingly having a good time, laughing at something that Adam had said, all of them with drinks in their hands and a smile on their face.