"Anna! How you been?" he asked with a laugh, a bright smile on his face when he saw me walk in which made me giggle as I quickly ran over to the now brown haired Irishmen who hugged just the same as he did when we were nineteen. Apart from Harry, I think I was closest to Niall out of the rest of the One Direction boys. Don't get me wrong, I loved all the boys but I just bonded with Niall and Harry pretty much instantly.

"Good Niall, what about you?" I asked in to which we launched into a conversation about his new album, 'Flicker' and how life has been lately, completely forgetting that my mum and sister were still standing by the door to the dressing room, Harry giving me an amused smirk when I realised what was going on here.

"Oh! Niall this is my mum, Eloise," I said gesturing to my mum who was standing with Lauren. "And you obviously know Lauren," I giggled as I stepped away and sat down next to Harry who kissed my cheek was we watched the interaction between Lauren and Niall unfold.

"This ought to be good," he mumbled in my ear and I nodded in agreement as we listened to the following conversation.

"Hey Lauren, how ya been?"

"Good thanks, you?"

"Yeah good. Why didn't you text me?" Niall asked with a questioning look on his face, my mum just laughing as she came and sat down next to me, obviously as amused as we were about the situation.

"Good question Niall. Why didn't you text me?" he asked and all three of us on the couch sniggered, Harry resting his hand on my thigh which made my leg tense slightly as I looked at him and gave me a flirtatious smirk.

"I put my number in your phone, you didn't do the same," Niall laughed and Lauren's pale cheeks blushed red as we all giggled on the couch as she sighed, taking Niall's unlocked phone out of his hand and putting her number in it.

"There!" she exclaimed firmly. "Now you can text me."

"Alright Lauren," Niall laughed, shaking his head at my sister as they both pulled up their own chairs next to the couch before Niall decided to blurt out the one thing Harry and I were supposed to tell my sister. "So, I hear ya coming to America to see me perform?"

I felt Harry choke on the air beside me, my eyes go wide and Lauren turn to give me a glare.

"Well that is bloody news to me," she said, her brown eyes fiery. "When were you going to ask me this, Anna? Or even tell me you were thinking about the idea?"

"Well the plan was to tell you tonight," Harry said, cutting in for me which I was thankful for because Lauren probably would have torn me to pieces. "I didn't know he was coming until he walked through the dressing room doors half an hour ago."

"Anna?" she asked, completely ignoring Harry which made him chuckle slightly, obviously realising just how different my sister and I are.

"Well we had this plan to bring you to see Niall before we go to Australia for the ARIA's," I said softly. "We just thought it would be a nice idea, that's all."

"Well I for one think it's a brilliant idea!" Niall exclaimed and Lauren glared once more.

"Shut up Niall," my mum said with a slight grin on her face, which made all of us snigger, aside from Niall whose blue eyes looked rather alarmed at the sudden comment from my mother, who usually says what she wants from time to time.

"It's already paid for Lauren, you may as well join us for three days," Harry said softly, my head turning to look at him, admiring the gentle smile that was on his face. "We just thought it would be a nice idea considering you don't get to see Anna too often."