Two

"Here's your pizza! Guess what?!" Fiona handed me my food, I smiled to her. Tumabi siya sa side ko and I prevented my sigh. Tiningnan ko na lang sina Eji and Jessie na makarating sa lugar namin. "Jen, I said guess." Tampong sabi niya sa akin. Nanlaki ang mata ko.

"Oh, I am sorry. What?" I asked. She smiled and she got my coffee in her hand. "That's a coffee." I pointed out.

She rolled her eyes at me. "I know, obvy. I mean it's your mocha swirl!" Lalong nanlaki ang mata ko. "May starbucks na sa school!" She said. "Isn't that exciting?!" She squealed. I smiled at her. How I wish I could be that happy in small things.

"Why, thank you, Fiona for getting me this," I said and took a sip on what she got me. Eji sat in front of me. She ordered a paella. "Is it your cheat day today?" I inquired. She nodded vehemently. "Wow. You deserve that!" Dagdag ko.

Jessie wasn't paying attention. She was tapping on her phone, maybe another news from the council. At times like this, she preferred us not bugging her. Fiona on the other hand was the one placing Jessie's food, it was reheated earlier at one microwaves here in the cafeteria.

We were eating na when Jessie put her phone down with unpleasant atmosphere around her. Nagkatinginan kaming tatlo.

"Hey, you should eat muna. Were they calling you ba sa council?" I asked. When she was elected, kalahating year siya halos hindi nakakasabay sa lunch. She was so busy. So if I guessed it right, she needs to go there.

She turned to look at me. "Not this time. They were just asking kung may guest na kami for the festival," Our school was known to have different guests and mukhang this time, it's her time to look. "Sino naman kaya pwede? Halos nakuha na natin ang ibang singers and the council wants to be unique." She held her neck.

"Maraming rising boy groups! Go find one? Salat sa mga lalake rito sa school." Eji laughed on her own joke. Napailing ako. "What? Aminin nating halos lahat ng babae rito hanap ay gwapong lalake kahit na they always say na prestigious school 'to."

Jessie just pat her shoulder and got up. "Sige lang. Convince yourself." Her phone rang as if she was expecting it and got away from us.

"I am really namamangha to that kind of tao, they can jumble many things. I couldn't even fix my late ass on waking up early." Fiona complained.

Eji laughed. "Maybe if you tell your ass to be not that mabigat, you can wake up early." She slammed the table.

Her laugh was contagious kaya we laughed too. Kinalabit ako ni Fiona, "Why?" I asked. She pouted pointing on my bag that is on the table. The phone's flashlight was blinking. Someone's calling.

I immediately answered it without seeing who's calling. "Hello?" I munched on my food.

"Darling! Thank you for the message! Where are you? Are you in class?" Mom voiced rang in my ear.