Chapter 39

Sunday morning~~~

Last night, we made out, a lot, while we were at it, someone decided to give me a bunch of hickeys.

"Oi~! Could you control yourself better?!" I asked complaining, and looking at the mirror of my reflection where I see all the visible hickeys down my neck, shoulders, and my chest.

"Not with seeing this cute face." He soothes my right cheek with his hand, then puts a shirt on.

I groaned in frustration.

~~~

People were staring at me as I walk down in the lobby, is it really that noticeable?!

"Payton! Over here!" Riley shouted, he waves at me, I walk over, then he makes a confused face.

His eyes widens, "Whoa! Did Zack eat you up?"

"No?" I squeaked.

"What do you mean "no"?! It's all over your neck like a rash."

"Maybe he got a little bit out of hand."

He pulls my shirt almost all the way up, revealing the other hickeys, he raises his eyebrows, "You call that little?"

I blushed, pulling my shirt back down, "Okay, okay, maybe a lot, anyways, that's what I want to talk to you about, Zack."

We went out in the pathway garden of the hotel, "So, what happened?"

"You know how I asked you how you'd feel if your friends were... gay?"

He nods.

"Well... I'm guessing that it's not new to you if I told you I'm really falling in love with Zack." I said straightforwardly.

"I can't really say I'm not surprised, honestly. Kind of hard to take in, eh, a little shock, yes. But Payton, you're my best friend and I'll support you in every step of a way, I just don't want you to get hurt. But... you do whatever you want to do to make yourself happy, 'Kay?"

"Thanks man, I really needed that," I smiled.

"So does that mean you're dating him now?"

"Eh, not really, I don't know."

"Well you better step up soon and make it official before someone else does."

"That's easy for you to say, I mean what am I even supposed to say, should I say, "Hey Zack, I've been liking you for a while now, let's date,"?" I said with half sarcasm.

He chuckles, "No, not like that, what I mean is just say it from heart and be honest."

I shook my head, smiling, "You've matured."

"Me? Oh no, I have two sides of me but yeah I have an adult side, but it doesn't mean that I don't have the childish side anymore." He sassed, then we both laughed.

"Anyways, how am I going to tell Casey and Brandon?"

"I think they'll understand, maybe not thrilled with you dating their enemy like you saw Brandon fighting with his friends, but I think they'll understand."

"Thanks for supporting me,"

"No problem, I'm here for you if you need anything, but can you be there to get breakfast? I'm starving, my stomach sounds like some far distant thunder." He whines, holding his stomach.

"Okay, let's go." I wrapped my arm around Riley, going to the dining hall to feed this poor baby.

~~~

I sat down where Brandon and Casey were sitting while Riley went to get food.

"There's the Prince!" Brandon exclaims.

"How are you guys?" I asked.

"Fine, nothing much, em, what happened to your neck?"

Obviously I'm exposed, I can't hide the secret anymore.

I took a deep breath, "Guys, there's something I want to tell you about, and it's important."

"What is it? It sounds serious."

"I like Zack." I confronted.

Their jaws drops.

"Welp, that's it, I understand if you don't want to be my friends anymore." I was about to leave since I was thinking that they may have felt uncomfortable, besides, I felt too embarrassed to face them.

"Hold up, sit back down, are you saying you're into guys?" Brandon asks.

I sat back down, "Not exactly."

"And what do you mean we don't want to be friends with us anymore?" Casey asks.

"I thought you guys would feel uncomfortable with it."

"No, no, we're cool with it, just... we were shocked, especially when you said you liked Zack. But we'd never stop being friends with you because of that." Casey said calmly.

"Don't you know? I'm bisexual." Brandon said.

"So you guys are cool with it?"

"Yeah, but with that said, are all those hickeys from Zack?"

I rolled my eyes and nod in embarrassment.

"Pfft, he really did eat you up, didn't he?" Brandon smirks.

Since my friends have been okay with it, I felt a relief and lucky.

~~~

A/N: Awe, his friends approved, I'm so happy.🥰💕