Final Chapter

y/n san as being hate to feel weak and unable to do anything good and to avoid causing trouble to his dear Kusuo, she decided to left. She decided to left the Saiki's residence and live on her own again but without her aunt financial support.Y/n cut ties with her auntie.

Kurumi give her an advice before she leaves,that she should forgive her auntie because she is her family and a second parent to her. Finally,y/n gave her aunt a chance but with conditions.

As for the engagement between Kusuke and her, Kusuke turn it down. Y/n is Kusuke's ideal giel but he knew that Kusuo likes Y/n more.However, the aunty suffers the huge consequences. Her multidollar company filed for bankruptcy after a month, no choice but to forget the lavish life she used to live and be simple. Only a small remaining capital to rent a small establishment and start up a small coffee/pastry shop om y/n native country(y/c).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"You don't have to contact me for a while and I will not respond if you try

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"You don't have to contact me for a while and I will not respond if you try.I have reasons. My feelings about you is true,rest assure but please follow my request Y/n-san. I'll return back to you,I promise."

Final words that Y/n san heard from Kusuo after that, he stopped contacting him.

Winter vacation comes and life become more difficult as Y/n doesn't have a contact with Kusuo,and for the worst, Kusuo requested that Y/N should stay away for a while,leaving japan for some reason the Kusuo doesn't want to explain. "Why??" she asked for herself. Does Kusuo doesn't want her anymore?? He even requested her to leave Japan for goodness sake. What the hell is his problem? But knowing Kusuo,you still trust him. He said he has reasons but what it is? Why? How come his friends are besides him having a vacation but she is alone? Does Kusuo doesn't want her anymore because she left Saiki's residence?? Too many questions, too many negatives thoughts and unjustify reasons. This make Y/n frustrated.

If Kusuo doesn't want her anymore, she have to accept it...

Time has come and Y/n's at the airport. For the last minute before departure, Y/n is still hoping to see a glimps of this pink haired bastard that he still adores a lot.Still,you didn't see him.

"Well, he did promise me..." y/n said to herself after letting a sigh.

Your face is blank as you board in to the plane. Setting down silently and putting earphones,playing music while closing her eyes,trying to relax.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile,a month before Kusuo ask Y/N to leave the country, he and his older brother planned about something. It's about the the super volcano that will cause devastation in the whole isle of Japan. For the pasts years, Kusuo is protecting the country by means of reverting back the pass to avoid the eruption of the supervolcano. However, for goodness sake, Kusuo decided that this is now the time to destroy the supervolano and let it sleep forever.Although,if he just explain it to Y/n she will totally understand and surely offers help too to eradicate the upcoming disaster. That's the reason why Kusuo keep this a secret and instead asks y/n to leave the country.

End of Final Chapter Part One