A fool's party

Happy 7months hiatus folks... Since I do have a few days break, I'll try to finish my story.
WARNING: English wasn't my native tongue that's why it's grammatically incorrect somehow. Also, I'm out of ideas.. In anyways ENJOY

3RD Person Point of View
"It's been a two days since Y/N start to ignore me. She clearly misunderstood what I'd said to her last time. I'd said to her that we should end this but I didn't meant to break up with her. I want to clarify things with her...I really need too since her auntie talks to her about transferring back to states again. The bigger problem here is how I tell to her auntie that I want Y/N to stay here and her auntie intend to have a surprise engagement party for her. If there is such a thing as like that.Should I return to the past and annihilate the person who invented forced engagement and fixed marriage? No..That's murder. This is really troublesome.."
Saiki,for the first time is out of option and not a step ahead to the situation that wants to solve. It's like a mind labyrinth that gives him a many probably but not a good solution to the situation. On the other hand, Y/N is locking herself to her room while preparing her clothes and things, by her telekinesis ability to it will prepare in case her auntie gives her a signal to move out to Saiki's residence. Y/n also thinks about the fix marriage that her auntie is scheming for her and she is really against it but since Kusuo and Y/n have a misunderstood conflict,there is no more reason disagreeing to her Aunt's request.
Speaking of the devil,Y/N phone rings..Guess who's calling?
"Did you get the package for you? That's your dress for the party dear"
"I received it.. But isn't the dress is too....How could I say it..Flamboyant??" Y/N responded
"No...I assure that it suits you well..Anyway be sure to get ready by 9 o'clock. My driver will come to pick you up.See you at the party my dear niece.."

Saiki's Point of view
It's past 9:00 pm and here I am, stalking her in a stupid party that full of business individual wearing a flashy mask and dresses. You probably will not believe this but surely her aunt organized this masquerade party to introduce the guy who will soon marry my Y/N. I will do everything avoid that to happen.
"Do you want to have some sir?" I waiter interrupts me with his nice looking dessert in his tray.May be I should stalk her later after tasting this one.

3rd Person Point of View
"Is she the niece of madam (aunt's name A/N)? She looks so young and astounding.."
"Yeah..She must be thankfull,with a beauty like that and fortune."
"Plus, she's going to betroth in Saiko's company CEO son right?"
Saiki almost throw up the dessert that he ate after hearing such ridiculous conversation of the people who gathers within the party.
"Seriously?" he thought.
Suddenly out of nowhere, a familiar guy tap his shoulder. Saiki didn't noticed it as this guy wears a costumed single antenna that is similar to his. Bet you already guess who that guy is..
"Yo.. Kusuo,do you care if I ask your girl to dance with me?"
Yes, his older brother who lives in U.K travel way back home just to tease him like that.
"By the way,I am the one who made the proposal to Y/N's aunt to marry her niece.."