Act of kindness (revised)

// Have you ever watched the anime ‘Piano in the forest’??
…How about Violet Evergarden??? What a heart-warming anime,right? …Right in the kukoro…
Note* Rolo Lamperouge ability in Code Geass is my reference to Y/N time freeze ability. As Rolo stops the time using Geass, his heartbeat stops. Speaking of which,Code Geass are said to have  another sequel the R3: Lelouch of the Resurrection.I don't know when or if it is true..//

3rd Person POV
‘Crap…Maybe it is a bad idea to drag her in my room. I should have left her alone in that building.’
Saiki thought to himself as he observes Y/N while sitting in his study chair. When Y/N falls unconscious Saiki have no choice but to carry her and teleports to his own room, laying down Y/N to his comfortable bed. He doesn’t want to get an impression as a rude one so he didn’t wake y/n up.

‘That’s why I hate being involved in other peoples life. Also the idea of bringing a girl in your room,specifically you are still in the process of puberty is the worst.'

He let out a sigh as a sign of giving up still waiting Y/N to wake up and it’s already 6pm. A minute later Y/N starts to move, slightly opening her eyes scanning the new surrounding that doesn’t look familiar.When she realized this, Y/N suddenly panics, stands up but shrugs it off when he saw Saiki with his composure. 

“ Where am I? Is this your room Saiki-kun?” Y/N asked while scanning the room, complimenting how organized and neat his room is. It is plain like himself yet so clean.

'Obviously, this is my room. You fell unconscious that’s why I bring you here.’

Saiki POV

“ Why? Can't you talk?”

Normally,people can hear me talk to them using my telepathy. Since I can’t use my telepathy to Y/n-san and she can’t read my mind . It will be difficult to communicate with her.

‘In any case, asking him would be nonsense if he can’t respond to me. I’ll just thank Saiki-kun for being kind to save my ass then I’ll go home. ‘

You know what Y/N, that is a good idea. Gladly,she is not a clingy type but I am not as kind as she thought I would be. Well no worries..

Unfortunately I can’t just let her  go out in my room. Mom will see her and albeit she doesn’t know how to get home either.

3rd Person POV

'Oh… I almost forgot. I am supposed to move in my Auntie's friend house. Crap..”

Y/N stays in a small apartment in Hidariwakibara-cho , she lives alone. Her aunt sends her a monthly allowance.  However for some reason, her aunt has decided that Y/N will move and live together in a long-time friend’s house. Y/n was supposed to move in this evening after school if the small incident didn’t happen. 

Saiki accompanies Y/N in her way home as she’s not familiar in the place yet. The two didn’t even say a word until they reached her place.

“Thank you for accompanying me Saiki-kun.”
Y/N say as she respectfully bow for him, sign of appreciation. Bowing for respect is a normal act in Japan and nearby countries.

“ Since it’s not that late, can I invite you inside for some tea? “ Y/N asked
Saiki shakes his head, refusing the offer

“ You see I will move out tomorrow and  I  don’t know what will I do with the  desserts and those coffee cream jellies in the fridge.  Please come inside for a while. “

Saiki, the coffee jelly freak agrees at last.