Lately,he's always got an accident

“Hey girl..I know what you and my Kusuo are up too..”

Aiura Mikoto;the well-known fortune teller, giving Y/n a deadly glare. Confronting Y/n in the classroom.

“You’re seducing Kusuo,are you Y/npipi?”

  “I have no idea what you’re talking about?”

“I saw you seducing Kusuou while doing divination and you two are in a relationship. Am I right?”

Y/n almost fell in her chair after and her reaction is priceless. Saiki too, he is frozen with fear. It was very very unexpected.

Y/n panics and look around, checking if everyone hears it. If they do, she can use memory alteration to fabricate their memory. Luckily, Saiki already did some action to avoid everyone from hearing Aiura.

‘Aiura-san. You really pull the wrong lever. Try to bring this up again and I will end you.Or I will let girlfriend murder you instead.’ Saiki threatened the gyaru fortune teller who let out a loud chuckle.

          “I’m just kidding you know..But I really knew you two have an intimacy. Yet Kusuo’s still my soulmate so I’ll just wait for you two to break up. Basically, you just into each because it’s convenient so you two will break up eventually. ”

‘Yare yare..Stop dragging into someone’s relationship.Will you?’

-Time skip-

Y/N’s POV

‘Basically, you just into each because it’s convenient’

I don’t know why maybe she had a point. What if Saiki just like me because it’s convenient because he doesn’t need to hide his abilities as we two are psychics? I can’t read his mind so I don’t know what he really thinks about me. It’s it really confusing.

I keep an eye on Saiki-kun the whole day and let’s assure that it is a very bad idea. Look at him. He had friends, very peculiar friends that can really entertain him. Unlike me who just an anti-social burden for him. Even the most beautiful girl in the school likes him, including the gyaru who has really a nice cleavage.

‘Did he really like me just because it’s convenient? I wonder what exactly are we ? ’

3rd Person POV

-After dismissal time-

Saiki and Y/n walking home together as usual. Saiki had observed that Y/n is being paranoid in her own thought about what Aiura said a while ago.

‘Y/n-san, you just overthinking things.. I don’t confess to you and asking you to go out with me just because it’s convenient.’
He spoke, causing Y/n to stumble and looks at to him, meeting his gaze.

             “Did..Did you just spoke?..Saiki?..”

Saiki smiled,a timid one. This must be a very nostalgic view for Y/n. It’s so wonderful that she’s almost in the verge of tears.Then he spoke again.

“Y/n-san.. I like you, so stop being troublesome. Okay?”
Y/n, who now looks down as a tear falls right down to her cheeks didn’t say anything. Saiki finds this side of Y/n as cute, pats her head like a pet as he chuckles.

          “..Did I told you Saiki to stop implying lame things to me.” She said as she wipes her tears.

‘Yare..yare.. Does comforting you might consider as lame? Now. Stop crying like a child.’  He now said telepathically as his hand resting in Y/n head.

       “ You are the one who started this.”

'Because you being paranoid.’

        “You knew that Teruhashi, The prettiest girl in school has a thing for you. Not including Aiura-san that describing you as her soulmate. Now I really wonder why you didn’t choose Teruhashi.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
‘You don't want the whole school to kill me.Right? That might be happen if I choose Teruhashi-san.’

         ‘Ye…yea…That make sense..’

‘Also, she doesn’t have a cute mole locates after her left eye.’ 

Y/n stumble after hearing this ,knowing that Saiki wants her to feel fluttered again. Ignores the sarcasm compliment of him..

“Let’s just go home if you want me to make a coffee pudding for you.”

The lovable coffee jelly boy agrees. They continue to walk home until the moment that a baseball suddenly hits Saiki’s head, damaging his left antenna. In able not to cause a ruckus he make his body paralyze,falling down right infront of Y/n.She catch him again like the last time and they both dropped to the ground.Resulting a loud thud sound

“Saiki-kun.. Your antenna.”

‘It’s fine. This usually happens to me lately.I just let my body paralyze or else I might accidentally destroy everything.’

“You can still teleport.Right?”

‘Yes. But I am not assure if I can exactly teleport us home.As of now, I hear everything..’

"I know it isn't the right time to ask this but I think I can try something to help you right now. Do you trust me Saiki-kun?"