A terrible way for her first kiss (revised)

// I Really Adores our Psychic,Saiki as he always have sympathy despite of denying it. Maybe sometimes he's apathetic to his father however he helps him too because he loves his Parents. Saiki's personality and view about romance in anime/manga would be change in this story. If in manga he despise relationships, in this story he will have one.//
****************************

A hot summer weekend Y/n still sleeping peacefully as she spend the whole night playing a mmorpg ,to avoid overthinking of what she and Saiki did last night. Apparently Saiki is reading the weeks Shounen Jump magazine in the living room.
Saiki's parent are out today until evening so obviously the two were left alone together spending the whole day in the house. As if they will do something unnecessary. Right?? After all Y/n is just sleeping and Saiki is just chilling reading.

Y/n POV

The hot weather causes me to wake up. Unfortunately my psychic clichés can't help me to reduce the weather's temperature. I will do everything for a cold glass of water. Lucky if Saiki-kun will be a dear and get me some icecream. The probability of that thought is imposible.
Maybe the next time I go out to shop, I should buy a mini fridge for my room.

Also teleportation is Saiki's thing, not mine so I need to walk downstairs to get some cold water.

Saiki's POV

"Icy cold water is the best remedy for a hot weather..!!! I need more cold stuff.. "

Y/n-san said loudly, as she literally pushing herself inside the refrigerator.

Seriously? Y/n-san is being too loud today. Walking like a ghost sleepy head? Did she mentioned that she wants me to get her some icecream?This is obscene. I suppose Y/n-san can't stand hot weather.
I'm starting to regret that I have an affection with her. Well,that is a joke of course. Eventhough she look like a girl with a hangover right now,physical appearance isn't the reason why I like her. Maybe? I'm not saying that she's ugly. Y/n-san is pretty.
Her appearance is above average like Teruhashi. Despite of that, Y/n-san hates being in the center of attention. How odd it is because this sloppy girl of mine is in the center of my attention right now.

"Huh... Saiki-kun?? Where are your parents?? "

After noticing my parents are nowhere to find, gets the idea that they out together. Saving exposition.

"I guess I will be the one to cook the lunch today. Since your parents aren't home. What do you want for lunch aside from Coffee Jelly? "

That's my another reason why I adore her. Y/n can make a deluxe coffee jelly for me as many as I want. It is really true that a key to a man's heart is through his  stomach.

3rd Person POV

Lunch time, the two are eating silently together. Y/n happily watches Saiki eating all the dishes that she just cooked for him. She's grateful that Saiki actually looks satisfied as he indulging his coffee jelly dessert.

"How's the coffee jelly taste Saiki-kun?? Is it passable to you??"

Y/n asked, but already knew the answer.

'As you see, I'm eating it right?? I suppose it is passable.. Maybe I should do something in return the favor. ' Saiki told to himself.

Saiki then noticed that Y/n don't have any dessert to eat as she gave it all to him, knowing that it will satisfied Saiki without asking for return. Y/n maybe as lovely and kind as she is. Saiki in return,offer one cup of jelly to her.

"No, I am already full.. Besides I'm on a diet today."

Giving an excuse to refuse. However Saiki wants Y/n atleast taste the dessert that she had made for him, scooped a spoon of jelly then directly shoves it in Y/n's mouth. As the two realized what Saiki did, Y/N's face turns red.

'He doesn't have to do that.. This is too far. Please tell me that he didn't use the spoon that he just used in eating a while ago. If that so, we're both actually ...
NO!!!.. That just like an 'indirect' kiss right?? No physical contact. Not a big deal. Oh my, I'm starting to act improperly. Saiki can read my thoughts. Now maybe he thinks that I am an indecent girl . Y/n stay calm.. Take a deep breath..and I can't even use my psychic abilities to avoid this embarrassment. I am useless'

Y/n's mind is unstable right now. Saiki knowing what he had just done doesn't got affected at all. Instead, he come closer to Y/n,as the distance of their face are inch apart and suddenly peck his lips into hers, giving Y/N a light smooch. Y/n startled, eyes widens as he saw Saiki's face in close-up for a second. After their lips departs. Saiki is now smirking as hell, waiting Y/n to respond.

'You can now start blushing Y/n-san as that was my first too..'

Y/n, instead of blushing, her face becomes pale.

'To think that Saiki will always give me a heart attack, this is unfair..So unfair '