The disastrous date of Saiki K.

Saiki, who are in the edge of his patience, grabs her hand, pulling her for a deep embrace that last for a second before Saiki whisper something to her, using his real voice this time.

"Y/N-san, Be my girlfriend."

Making Y/n thinks that she is in a dream or she may just hallucinating things..

'You aren't hallucinating. I know this is a little bit faster that I thought and it's really a pain. But I have no choice. I am desperate..'

He added mockingly, using now his telepathic voice. He seems that Saiki didn't intend to talk too much. But for that fact that he still embracing Y/N makes his forced telepathy works on her.

Y/n is really confused right now. She doesn't know how to respond. Do she need to accept his proposal to her? Y/n like him too for some reason however this is too far. Then she got an idea..

"Saiki-kun.. This is more complicated that I imagined..So..."

'So you're imagining this?' Another cheeky line from Saiki Kusuo..

"Of...Of course not.. No..actually... I...Stop reading my mind!!!" Y/n-san is panicking , stuttering because of him, thinking the uncomfortable position that they're into.

Saiki then let go of her from that 'unusual' position. Releasing from warm embrace. He smiled, a light smile but so delicate as he can be. Y/n find herself staring at Saiki for a moment, admiring how charming he looks. How his unnatural pink hair looks very natural to him, complimenting his pale white color skin. Saiki and Y/N have the same paleness skintone ,like a porcelain doll. Thus two little antenna looks very cute to him too. Plus his plain looking enigmatic eyes that wears a colored spectacles, is really astonishing. Y/n really admires him.

After realizing it, Y/N held his hand giving Saiki an adorable wink that she didn't ever done in her entire life then suggest him an undeniably offer.

"Saiki-kun, Take me out for a date is acceptable for you?"

'Brave enough F/N?? Well then let's go..'

Then the roller coaster relationship of the two psychics has begun. But first, the two should survive a date.

Hidariwakibara-chou is a small town, establishment are not quite as many unlike the city of Akihabara. Yet their neighboring town is a good place to have a date. However, for some reason the two find themselves hiding and running from those people that will cause so much trouble for them. So much for being unlucky, Those people are their classmates.

The otome game begins................

The first destination is the mall. Yet, there is the most pretty girl in the school Teruhashi Kokomi,having a brotherly date with his brother. They're supposed to watch the movie premiere, staring his brother as the main character.

Kokomi saw Saiki by a chance and she tries to chase that pink haired guy causing Y/n and Saiki to run away from that mall.

Second, they've decided to go for a snack in a coffee shop. But for no reason again, they saw Mera Chisato , who has many part time job. Even in the neighboring town. Another trouble for the two. If Mera sees them, guess what will happen next.

Next destination is an arcade, but again guess what!!!??.. If you have guess of Nendou and Kaidou is in that arcade then you are now a Psychic too.

Last destination is a convenient store. Atleast treat your girl some popsicle ,right? Yet, who is in the cash register? Yes.Right exactly what you've thinking. Kubuyasu's part time job is in that store as he wrecked his motorbike again.

Mall=failed
Coffee shop= Failed
Arcade= Failed
Convenient store=failed

Saiki who is now very disappointed and impatient after seeing Y/N's annoyingly bored expression. Looks like the universe doesn't want the two to have a peaceful date.

"Saiki-kun, we should just go home. I'm sorry for dragging you into this.."

I suppose the two will never go to a date ever again.

// What a disaster date for the young couple.. hue hue///