Honey On The Sore

Chapter 40

Wei Li Lian
Imperial Concubine Wei
Hougong

Li Lian giggled loudly. From whispering sweet things, Yuwen Hong was now talking dirty to her. He had such a trashy mouth.

Compared to what she whispered to him at the party, he was way above her. She laughed again, blushing hard. Her cheeks also hurt from smiling.

Tired of just the talk, he went on from talking to doing. Yu'er stopped whispering and began licking her ear out. He trailed down to kiss her neck, which gave her goosebumps.

His huge hands suddenly took her face into his and they stared at the other, a silent communication that it was time. They both wanted this.

Full, soft lips feathered over her cheeks before pressing against hers. Soon he parted hers and started the game of tasting her. His tongue thrusted powerfully inside her mouth and did the honor of seducing her.

Kissing sounds sifted the air, the air cackling between them. Breaths quickened and movements became desperate. The kiss became frenzied with each tick of time as his hands ran through her hair. While hers were fluffing around his robes, ready to strip him. One was taking and the other was giving, and vice versa.

"Wait, wait." She tried pushing him off. "I said wait, Yu'er."

He growled. "I can't wait anymore." Though he stopped for a bit.

"I'm not ready to sleep with you when I know that yesterday you were with another woman." She avoided his eyes. "There has to be seven days before you come to me if you have slept with another woman."

"Yesterday?" He was confused.

Did he have to make things this difficult?

"Noble Consort Qi," she reminded him.

He bit his lower lip and a playful gleam shone on his eyes. "Are you jealous?"

"Aiya... You think too much. Why would I possibly be?" Her hands played with her hair.

He laughed, clearly enjoying himself. Happiness aura encased him.

"I would like to have you jealous but nothing happened between her and I. She actually has never allowed me to touch her."

Li Lian frowned. "Why?"

His hand ran through his hair that had partly loosened from its knot. "I don't know, she has a phobia. It's not like it is a problem I must mind. There are plenty of women in the Inner Court, so I don't put importance on such things." A man with many playthings indeed.

This was why Noble Consort Qi didn't have a child yet. They were not sleeping together. If the harem knew this was the reason, they would taunt her hard. This Noble Consort Qi was more than what meets the eye.

"You are the first woman to demand such things. What will I do with you? While others are begging for me, you are setting ultimatums?"

"Hmm... It's worth it."

"More than worth it," he said. "You are more than a jade."

Yu'er was back on her, his hands sliding on and circling her breasts. She whimpered in satisfaction and moaned, her nails biting on the flesh of his shoulder.

"You are a little fox, after all." His voice was thick as he remarked.

He released her breast and looked at her. Passion was the fire between them. She felt owned the same way he felt like hers. True to his words, behind closed doors, she felt like an equal. Shoulder to shoulder. Breath for breath. Kisses for kisses.