Rebirth 24/100

A gathering of cult members was something she loved seeing.

Watching them arrive one by one, holding out offerings and preparing the field for their rituals, everyone being courteous and greeting one another. She missed those days, she missed Lord Sasagawa when he would greet her with a smile and a nod, soon she'll be able to make him smile brighter with her plan of taking down that brat and finally ending wars. Bringing peace was so close, she could taste it.

"Good evening Miss Rose," one cult member greeted, as she nodded back in return. In her hands was a jar of herbs and pig blood, it was welcomed yet not needed for their ritual but she didn't need to know that. "I'm very pleased to be here but..." she began, glancing around quickly before lowering her voice. "A lot of us were wondering, what is it that you plan to do once Lord Sasagawa finds out about all of this?"

Rose couldn't help but chuckle, many have asked her the same question, but she couldn't tell them the plan. She did have a backup, so if anything happened at least she knew that she and the others would be safe. Leaning down, she placed a gentle hand on the woman's shoulder and nodded.

"There is no need for worry," she began, slowly pushing the woman forward and urging her to go to the group of women that were setting up the supplies for their rituals. "Lord Sasagawa will be pleased with what we have done, this will only help him and the group achieves our goal within these next few days."

Accepting that as her answer, the woman nodded and thanked the woman, before making her way towards the other members. Rose watched her walk away, making sure she went where she needed to go before turning to greet the next group of members. She couldn't help how giddy she felt when she saw her right-hand woman walk up to her, with their special guest in tow.

"Welcome!" She greeted, arms out with a wide smile upon her face. "I'm hoping you found this place alright?"

Their special guest was a man in dark, formal attire. He glanced around with distaste at everyone in cloaks, with various questionable ingredients. He raised his guard as the others all stepped aside while Rose walked up to him. It didn't take much for him to know just what kind of person she was, and it instilled a thought within him that he knew was unavoidable.

"Hello sir!" She greeted, taking his hand and giving it a firm shake. "I'm very glad that you could make it here for us!"

The man simply nodded and let her speak.

"The money for your services has been gathered and at the ready," while she explained, she wrapped an arm around his shoulder and guided him towards a pentagram they'd drawn onto the ground. The man was very weary and asked for any sort of details on the situation surrounding the ritual. Rose was very vague with details, she would always try to avoid the subject, and it seemed as though out of everyone there he was the only one that had no idea what was going on.

"What is it that you want me to do here exactly," the man asked, fearing that the end was near for him. "You were very insistent on not telling me any of the details on the phone, how will I know what services you require from me?"

Rose let out a chuckle, her fellow cult members chuckled with her, each one seeming to understand an inside joke that the man did not know.

"I shall tell you everything you need to know when we get there," she explained, her once warm smile now as cold as the Antarctic.

The man knew that his time was coming to an end, he needed to do something to stop this woman but he was unsure of what he could do. At that moment an idea popped into his head, he would send out a message with one of his many familiars and have them send out his location to a reliable source. He knew that, although it was the end for him, it was meant to be. Under his breath recited a special spell, his palms began to glow, and from a distance, a pentagram formed on a grassy plain. From within that pentagram came a cat-like demon, without further instructions the cat-like demon knew what it had to do. The man sent his familiar a quick nod saying his goodbyes, before turning his head to look forward. The large pentagram on the floor, which he knew was meant for him, beckoned him closer with each step.