Running Away 13/100

Sitting back and watching people fight it out was normally fun for the king of earth, he would watch a multitude of fights with his brother. They would sit up in the sky and watch the whole thing play out, from world wars 1 and 2, to the battle Rin and Yukio had with their father. It was always so much fun. 

But when it involved his human, it was different. 

All he could do was squeak to stop himself from speaking, watching with rage bubbling up inside him as another demon tried to attack and harm the boy. When (y/n) had hissed in pain for spraining his ankle, Amaimon was sure he was going to lose it. But he had to fight it, his brother told him if he didn't and the boy as well as the rest of the exorcists found out he was the little  green hamster, they'd try to take (y/n) away and (y/n) wouldn't want him anymore. And he couldn't have that. 

When the demon had gotten a hold of (y/n)'s head, he began to lose it. He couldn't stand and watch anymore as some demon laid their filthy hands on his human. (Y/n) was blacking out, and Amaimon saw his opportunity to appear. When he felt his human's grip loosen and his hand grow limb, he waited until he fell to the ground with a 'thud!' before transforming. The woman's eyes had begun to widen when she saw him, blue flames and all. He took his beast form and growled, not allowing himself to enjoy the feel of his bigger body, already wanting to kill the demon standing before him. General Demon or not, he was not going to let him get away with hurting what was his. The demon must have sensed his anger, for he let out a whine and took a step back, not listening to the woman's confused voice telling it to stand its ground. 

"Y-You're the king of earth..." The woman stuttered, the blood draining from her slightly tanned face as she took a step back. The air around them began to grow heavy, with Amaimon's uncontrolled anger floating in the air. This only seemed to make both the woman and the demon shake with fright, they could feel the dread grow inside them as they stared at the angry, green haired male standing before them. As hard as they will fight, they both knew that it would be useless, Amaimon had no plans to show either of them any mercy. The green haired king of earth let out another growl,  tensing when he heard his human groan in pain behind him, before he closed his eyes and fell unconscious. His words were what set the king of earth off the most, probably because it's been so long since he heard his name pass through the lips he wanted to claim in a nearby future. 

"A-Amaimon..."

Staring at the demon General that stood a few feet away from him with a blank expression, he stood there protectively and possessively in front of the unconscious boy. "How dare you," he began, taking slow steps towards the demon. The woman and the demon instinctively took a step back as they neared the wall of the warehouse, neither wanting to mess with the angry king of earth, as blue flames emitted from his body. "How dare you touch what's mine!" 

"Attack!" The woman screeched, not liking the fact that her companion seemed to freeze on the spot. He had to listen to the woman, due to the blood contract he had with her and all, but facing the king of earth was just suicide. With a rumble, Amaimon let out a loud roar, which shook the whole warehouse and caused them to flinch. He was going to rip that General to pieces, and he'll make sure the woman tells her friends of what would happen if they tried to go after his human ever again. 

"DON'T TOUCH MY HUMAN!!!" 

Amaimon went into a frenzy, rushing the demon and kicking it into a wall, enjoying the loud crash that it made on impact as he broke a hole right through the warehouse. The demon barely had time to recover, as the king of earth stood by his side within seconds and threw a powerful punch to its face. As the demon laid there, the king of earth threw punch after punch, repeatedly getting him in the face with each punch being stronger than the last. As his hands began to soak with the demon General's blood, Amaimon stood and hopped back a bit, reeling his leg back and kicking the demon until he flew into the air. While the demon was in the air, Amaimon jumped and kicked him in the stomach with his  heel. The demon then hit the ground with a loud bang! Cracking the cement and causing the whole warehouse to shake. The woman growled and began to chant, biting her thumb and with her blood placing it into a multitude of tiny sheets she held in order to summon more demons to her aid while Amaimon continued to kick the General demon in the face as though he were just toying with him and not taking the fight seriously. It wasn't long before a bunch of demons began to appear, growling and hungry, waiting for her to shout her commands. "Attack him!" She roared, as they all immediately rushed to the green haired king of earth. This didn't worry Amaimon, he could handle low ranking demons such as the ones she summoned, it would end quickly and he would be able to get back to his human's side. Scratching, punching, biting and throwing demons left and right, the woman watched in utter terror as the king of earth ripped them into little pieces as though they were nothing but a piece of paper. He grabbed one of them by the head and began to smash him against a wall, blood flying everywhere as he did it all with an indifferent expression, not fazed in the least that there was blood all over his clothes, face and hair.