Obsession 6/100

"You are no longer allowed to be near him, do you understand?"

No, he didn't understand. He didn't understand one bit. Why wasn't he allowed near him? He wanted to be near the boy as much as possible, and stop anyone who wanted to take him away.

"You're too obsessive over him, you can't see him or interact with him until your obsession is dealt with."

No, he wasn't going to deal with it. Frowning, Amaimon sent his older brother a look and shook his head. "I don't want to brother, just let me go see him." He wanted to see him, to see those (e/c) eyes stare at him in annoyance, to listen to his laugh when something funny happened and eat candy with him when he didn't have homework. They didn't understand, none of them did, they will never understand.

"Amaimon." Mephisto commanded. "You are not to see him, do you understand? This is only hurting you as well as him."

"I haven't seen him in a while." The king of earth whispered, looking up at the ceiling as he remembered the last time he had hung out with his human toy. He had successfully stopped the supposed date he was on, that will teach him what happens when you try to leave him. Sadly though, after the whole ordeal they got into an argument, and in the end of it all Amaimon never got the chance to break him. He wanted to break him in, to make him realize that all he needed was the king of earth himself, no one else in the world mattered. But (y/n) didn't seem to get it through his head, and instead fought him in an attempt to defy and rebel. He had been so stubborn, but his stubbornness is one of the many things that Amimon liked about him. It made things fun and interesting, there was never a dull moment when (y/n) was involved.

The king of earth had destroyed Mephyland and had endangered everyone else in it, but it was all in an attempt to make (y/n) kneel down and understand who he belonged to. Sadly, it was all in vain.

Mephisto let out an exhausted sigh as he watched his brother stare blankly at the ceiling. The situation had gone from bad to worse, and the whole MephyLand drama weighed on his shoulders. His desk was overflowing with paperwork that needed to be dealt with, all having to do with complaints and repair bills for damages and injuries caused to the park, its workers and the people who had visited. And with the Vatican breathing down his neck and annoying him constantly with getting him to stop the connection his brother had with the human boy, it just added more to the already growing pile of problems for him.

"Brother..."

The sudden sound of Amaimon's voice brought Mephisto out of his thoughts. Blinking away his confusion, the demon glanced at his brother with little to no interest. Amaimon's face remained emotionless, his stance still in his normal, slouching manner as he shoved his hands into his pocket. Normally Mephisto wouldn't pay much attention to him since he looked normal, but the small glint in his little brother's eyes told a different tale.

Clouded with need and a hint of desperation, Amaimon gazed deeply into his elder brother's defensive eyes.

"I need to see him."

Letting out another sigh, Mephisto lifted up a gloved hand and ran it through his hair. Lines such as this one were said for the past twenty-four hours that Amaimon's been held captive at the Vatican.

"I need to see him."

"I just want to play with my human toy."

"I want to know if he still has candy."

"I only want him to buy me candy, not you."

"I need to make sure no one takes my toy away from me."

He had underestimated his little brother's obsession with the boy, assuming it was simply his facination with the people of Assiah and that it would go away after a few years. How wrong was he, to believe it would go away.