Death 9/100

"This is an outrage!" One of the counsel woman growled, as the others agreed with her wholeheartedly. "How could you have allowed this to happen?! That boy was to be executed an-"

"But he didn't do anything!" Yukio shouted, causing the counsel to stay silent for a moment out of shock, they never would have expected Yukio to suddenly shout like that, especially since he was so obedient and loyal to the counsel. "When we arrived there, (l/n)-San was screaming for Rin's help! Amaimon had kidnapped him, taking him someplace we're unsure of!"

To say Yukio was tired of their accusations of the boy was an understatement, he was sick of it, disgusted by their complete lack of knowledge when it came to (y/n) and the type of person he was like.

Mephisto stepped in, with his hands behind his back and an emotionless expression upon his face, he gazed up at the counsel and cleared his throat, before continuing. "What Okumura San is saying is nothing but the truth." He began, as the counsel whispered among themselves. "To say that (y/n) (l/n) is a threat is an understatement. He is indeed a threat..."

"I knew it!" A young man of the counsel shouted, causing the others to roar with comments of wanting to capture the boy alive, since he needed to be taken care of before anyone else got hurt. Yukio turned to Mephisto and frowned, unsure of what the demon was thinking simply saying that to the counsel. That is, until he saw that gleam in the purple haired demon's eye. Clearing his throat once more, Mephisto captured their attention and continued. "As I was saying before the counsel so rudely interrupted." Yukio's jaw dropped to the floor, as he tried to register what Mephisto had just said.

"Whoa, what's with the sass?" Rin mumbled, snickering a bit at the glare his twin brother had sent him.

"It is true that (y/n) (l/n) is indeed a threat... To demons." The counsel and everyone around the headmaster raised their brows in confusion, what did he mean by that? If he were a threat to demons, surely he was a threat to humans as well. Someone who can manipulate demons, and attract them just by scent, is nothing but a danger to society and must be taken care of immediately. "Mr. Pheles!" A counsel man called out. "What exactly do you mean, he's a threat to demons? He has the ability to gain their trust and loyalty! He is a threat to humans everywhere and-"

"Ah! But you see, that is exactly why he is a threat to demons!" Mephisto interrupted, smirk in place as he continued. "His scent is so irresistible, and he has the properties to become a potential mate to many. But, he's stubborn and won't let just anyone take him, and that also intrigues demons." The counsel stayed quiet, listening in on what the headmaster had to say, some even taking notes. Yukio and Rin couldn't help but blink in surprise, until Rin whispered softly. "Does that mean... I don't like boys? So it's just him?" He asked, turning to Yukio with a smile. "Thank God! I was worried there for a minute." As much as Yukio loved his older brother, there were times when he was just too much sometimes.

"He has a purity within him that confuses us, it's what protects him from any of the demonic powers that surround him, and it may be what's keeping him alive now. And as heartless and cruel as demons may be, they still want to pursue him and will do anything they can to woo him." Mephisto let out a soft chuckle, knowing that he, too, would have wooed the boy, had it not been for his brother getting in the way and constantly claiming the boy as his own. "Demons will try to court him in many ways possible, going to the extent of falling to their knees and kissing his shoes. He has the power to manipulate that, and make them do as he pleases. A threat to humans? That pales in comparison to how big of a threat he is to demons."

The room was silent, as the counsel drank in his words. Was this boy truly that big of a threat to demons as Mephisto had just stated he was? Or was this a lie of his in order to have the counsel on his side? Maybe this was the secret that Angel had been hiding from them.