16 / You smell like cum

Start from the beginning

"What's with those bags? Are you going somewhere?"

"Ah, yeah. I'm going on a vacation." Jimin answered, still smiling at the taller guy.

"Vacation at the start of semester? Are you on drugs or what?" Jungkook asked. "Vacation where?"

"Here."

Jungkook pushed the door wider, shocked. "What? What do you mean, here?"

Jimin caressed his nape, eyes darting away from the guy's face in futile attempt to protect his reputation, now finally the shame was creeping all over his system. "Can I stay here for a while?"

"Are you homeless?" Jungkook asked in somewhat calm tone now.

In spite of the previous thoughts that had been running through his head since earlier, he looked up. "Actually, the landlady kicked me out of the apartment because I failed to pay the rent and I had nowhere to go except your place so..."

"Uh-huh." Jungkook nodded slowly, analyzing the situation and at how straightforward Jimin can be. "I can definitely see that now."

"Or maybe just let me spend the night here, I promise to look for another place to stay tomorrow." Jimin replied, peeking at Jungkook's face to see his reaction.

Hope he would agree tho. The guy was thinking about something, but Jimin, at the same time thought that Jungkook isn't that bad.

"Well, you can stay here for a while until you find a place to stay or until you pay your remaining balance. I don't mind." He said, leaning forward and resting his left arm for support on the door's frame and shamelessly examining Jimin's body.

The smaller man's eyes widened-though, he really expected him to agree. Again, Jungkook isn't that bad. "Can I come in now?" He asked.

"Ah, yeah, my bad. Please come in." Jungkook broke out of his trance.

Jimin was just about to step inside, pulling his suitcase with him, but he suddenly stopped, squinting his eyes out of curiousity while listening carefully when he heard someone moaning.

"Wait, you're living alone right?" He asked Jungkook because of what he just heard.

"Yeah, why?" The guy asked. "There's no one in-"

Jimin stared suspiciously at Jungkook. "Shhh. Keep quiet, I heard something."

It was like a muffled moan, he didn't know where's the exact place it was coming from but he's sure someone's moaning inside.

And for a second, he sniffed. There was a distinctive smell. He can't be wrong, he knew what's that smell.

"Hey, come closer." Jimin gestured at the guy so Jungkook leaned forward.

"You're being weird."

Then Jimin sniffed again. "You-you smell like...cum."

After the boy said that, Jungkook smelled his hand, he sniffed and sniffed until his eyes widened, face turning red from embarrassment, only to realize that he really smelled like cum, because he was jerking off earlier while watching porn and then Jimin suddenly came unannounced.

"You pervert-" Jimin was unable to finish his words. "...hey! I thought you're letting me stay here?!"

Jungkook slammed the door before rushing back inside, leaving Jimin outside, surprised. He went straight to his room, cursing when he saw the porn from the tv continue playing.

"Fuck, I thought I paused this fucking porn before leaving the room." He cursed, turning it off and throwing the remote control on his bed.

He sprinted to the bathroom sink, washed his hand quickly. He sprayed perfume to himself and on his way back to the living room like he doesn't really care if the perfume runs out as long as it doesn't smell like cum anymore.