📍 One Hour Later

I chucked as The knife dragged across his skin, leaving mark behind. He was still knocked out, but it was finna change real soon. "Wake this nigga up" I spoke, and they quickly bored a big bucket of ice water on him. He woke up panting. And scouted as the pain came in. "What the fuck-" he started to say before I came into his view.

"You mad over a bitch? You really a lame ass nigga." He spat, and I smirked.

"Who's the one tied to a chair?" I questioned, cocking my head to left. I quickly grabbed the bat, and hit him once more. "And nigga chu ever call ha out ha name."

Blood dripped from his face, and the deep cuts that scattered across his arms.

Not gone lie, this was amusing.

"Imma need you to answer some questions." My uncle spoke, as he slowly walked down the steps, and into the basement.

RJ's head hung low, and I chuckled.

"Give us the information we want- and you live." He spoke, squatting down to his level.

RJ nodded his head, symbolizing he gave in.

"Tell me where the stash at, Wheres the location, and what was ya plant."

"Peach street, it's located in the safe, inside of the wall. It's covered by a shelf, just push it." He ratted, and we took in all that information.

"And the plan"

"Get close to her- so I could get close to y'all." He mumbled, and chuckled.

Grabbing a pint of lemon juice off of the stand, I opened the green container, and poured the contents all over his cuts. His screams filled the room, I smirked., Slowly raising the gun, and his eyes got big. "Sike nigga we lied."

I pulled the trigger, and his body blew back.

Raines Point Of View

My eyes slowly blinked open, and I let out a loud yawn. I was asleep on Gio chest, and his low snores filled the room. Once I was fully awake- I got up, and started jumping on the bed. "GIOVANNI WAKE YO ASS UP." After, I smacked his chest, leaving a big red mark.

"Raine what the fuck." He shouted, causing me to giggle.

"You wake me up every single morning- I was just getting you back" I shrugged my shoulders, and sat on the corner of the bed. He stood up, stretched, and made his way downstairs.

"Wait for meee" I squealed, following him downstairs. "Are you okay?" I questioned, sensing a bug in his demeanor.

"I'm coo."

"Oh." I replied, you visaddened that he wasn't matching my energy this morning. My face held a slight frown, but it turned upside down once I seen two plates on the kitchen island.

"This is one for?" I pointed to plate, and he nodded.

The food was still warm, so I quickly ate, and poured me a cup of juice.

"Gio stop being so quiet." I spoke, walking to the couch and sitting next to him. I put my cup down, and laid my head on his lap.

He stared at me, smiled, then chuckled a little bit.

"You still not talking to me." I mugged, and rolled my eyes.

"My bad- what chu wanna talk abt ma." He sat his phone down, and gave me his undivided attention.

" I don't know- we don't ever ask we juss talk." I shrugged my shoulders.

"I got accepted into 5 colleges." He mumbled, and I squealed in excitement. "Oh my gosh, that's a big deal- which one you thinking about going to?"

"Whichever one you go to." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't go to one just because I'm going there- but because you actually wanna go." I explained.

"But I wanna be wit chu doe."

Raines Point Of View

I submitted my last assignment before graduation; which was in a few days. I was proud of what I had accomplished this year, and Glad I was able to say I finished the year strongly. I knew my 3.9 GPA was able to take me places, and I was excited to explore the college world.

I closed my laptop, and tossed it in a random place. Looking through my bin of college acceptance letters, It was still undecided which college I was going to.

Howard
LSU
PV
Duke

Were at the top of my list. They all had really good medical programs, and of course I was super hyped.

Hearing my phone ring, I picked it up, and answered  the call. "Hellooo" I spoke, smiling, and putting my full face that to the camera. I looked a total mess, but I didn't care. Giovanni had seen me at my best and worst at this point.

"What you doin mama?" He spoke, putting his arm behind his head. He was shirtless, His tattoo was on full display, and imma admit- that shit was sexy as fuck.

His pink lips curved into a smirk. "Nun I'm juss looking over my acceptance letter" I spoke, knocking myself out of my small trance.

"I'm tryna see if I you wanted to go out to eat tomorrow night."

"Yeah That's coo." I spoke, nodding my head. "Who all finna be dea?"

"Cleo and Isiah."

"Mk. What time?"

"Be ready at like 5:30"

I nodded my head, attempting to plan a outfit out in my head. "Alright got it."

Vote, n Leave a comment. 🥺❤️

N thanks for almost 4k, I really appreciate it❤️