Believe A Little Bit Longer

En başından başla

"We have the numbers now; all the communities have been under constant fear of that one group and they're joining us now. It's time to put a stop to them." The thought burned through his mind like an unstoppable fire, with no intention of stopping.

"I'm not saying we don't put a stop to them, I'm simply saying that we are setting ourselves up for severe retaliation," I stare deep into his stunning eyes, he's embracing the thought, so far, I feel no yielding.

"What do you suggest?" He replies hesitantly, his voice low and husky.

At that moment, everything seemed to be in a state of tranquility, he's relenting and I could finally take the deep breath I needed. "We find their leaders, the soldiers the ones calling the shots, capture them if we can. Anyone who can form an effective community of psychotic parasites needs to have all their rights revoked. The followers, the workers will dismantle and join other communities. We'll be on the defense, but we won't go in and just kill everyone, we'll show mercy."

"Hmmm," He licks his top lip and folds them to the bottom one, while gently caressing my face.

I gently lean in and kiss Rick's warm, inviting lips and he kisses me back. His kiss is like no other, his mouth tasted like the peppermint candy he took, cool and warm at the same time. I had become lost for a moment until the need to breathe and that action forced me into my senses, we pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths.

"We'll meet with everyone again, make some revisions," he says with that sexy deep southern drawl. Soon as the last syllable escapes his lips, unable to contain himself anymore, we find ourselves interlocked in another fiery and passionate kiss.

"I'll make sure that we do," I say as I lie on my back, he matches my body's form, his hand's venture over my curved body, exploring.

"We'll do this your way, I promise," His voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between us. Rick holds my head in his hands, my hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along with his perfect physique.

"I wouldn't be so adamant, if I didn't believe this is the better way," I whisper into his ear, lightly peppering his ear with kisses; his body shudders in response.

We pull apart and open our eyes, staring at each other, deep into each other's eyes. These talks are never easy, but I believe when you show a person a part of themselves, they've been suppressing or denying, they either have an emotional breakthrough or submit to their primitive anger response. One leads to good places, the other to bad places, but your role in both situations is identical.

"Thank you." Rick's eyes are full of wonder and love.

"For what?" Mine is full of curiosity and passion.

"For being you." Rick leans in and softly kisses up and down my neck. I let out little whimpers of anticipation. Rick works his way back to my lips. As we kiss, I roll him over and lie on top of his strong, muscular body, running my lips up to his neck and landing a loving and intense kiss on his tender, smooth lips.

The next morning, Rick, Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl strategize with Andy, a Hilltop scout. They plan on getting their weapons back in the building they believe to be the Savior's stronghold. The plan is to arrive at night, on the ruse that they are delivering Gregory's head to gain admittance to the building and seize the room they believe to be the armory. To facilitate this, Glenn and Heath kill some walkers, looking for a stand-in for Gregory's head.

Paul and Andy choose from among three heads, and after Rick breaks the nose of one Andy says that the Saviors are scary but they've got nothing on Rick. That is very true, but unlike the Saviors, Rick can behave like he's unhinged at times, but he kills to protect, to defend, not to intimidate, or assert dominance. I want to keep him that way, all of us, but especially him.