How About 💖No💖

Avneet's POV

Mom was showing me my dress and talking about something, usually I paid attention but today had gone in a blur and it was only 9 but I was TIRED.

"...Same university also han aaj na papa ko kuch kaam hai toh vo late aaenge." She said suddenly remembering.

"Acha mamma aaj na mai thak gyi hun toh khana apne room mai khaloon?"

"Han ja mai tereko khana laga ke de deti hun"

"Nhi nhi koi baat nhi mai laga loongi aur mai shayad padhu shayad so jau ok?"

"Tch tch ab toh school khatam hogaya ab to enjoy kar"

"Kya mammi aap bhi" I laughed taking my food upstairs.

I kept my food on my bed and switched on my laptop, and then switched on my favourite show - Brooklyn Nine-Nine, it's just the best. I played one of my favourite episodes and ate my food. What? Did you really think I would study I mean sure I'm a 'topper' or a 'nerd' but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy life. I just value my education more than others.
I kept my plate to the side and didn't realise when I slipped into a slumber.

Siddharth's POV

We had finally reached Mrs. Nandra's or Avneet's house. Ugh I hated to even think about her. Now I just gotta show her who's boss. Is it really that necessary tho? Yes, yes it is. I internally scolded myself.

Mom rang the doorbell and a lovely looking lady came out the house. "Arre Vibha tum yaha? Aur tum...siddharth?"

"Hello Mrs. Nandra"
"Andar aao andar aao" She said motioning us in.

"Han yeh dono same university ja rhe hai na toh maine socha ki dono mil le" Mom said walking in first

"Milne ki kya zaroorat hai yeh dono toh same school in fact same class mai the na?" Mrs. Nandra had moved to sit down in front of us.

"Siddharth tumne toh mujhe kabhi nhi bataya"

"Vo mami mujhe pata nhi tha na ki Avneet, Mrs. Nandra ki beti hai" I said acting innocent, well it was true.

"Uff what is this Mrs. Nandra call me Auntie"
"Okay Auntie" I fidgeted. "Um...Avneet kaha hai?"

"Tumhe milne ki badi jaldi ho rhi hai" The two ladies teased me little did they know my intentions.

"Vo aap dono baat kariye...um washroom??"

"Up the stairs, to the right, second door" She smiled and as I started walking away she said "Oh first door mai mat jana waha Avneet so rhi hogi"

"Ji okay Auntie" I smiled because that's exactly where I wanted to go.

I climbed up the stairs and after I confirmed that I was out of their sight. I slowly opened the door with careful hands and stepped in.

The room was dark but there was a glaring light, I assumed it came from the laptop. As I walked closer, I noticed a small figure curled up in a very comfortable position. As I walked even closer, I noticed that the figure was no other than Avneet of course. She had a satisfied smile on her face, God she was such a nerd, like who slept so early on a Friday night? She looked like a bundle of fluff in her comforter, it was such a girl cliché but like cute. Wait what? No ew- what even- ugh.

I was gonna back away but my hand accidently knocked over the bottle that was kept on her table. It fell with a not so loud sound but I guessed that she was a light sleeper because she sat up in her bed just as it hit the ground. She took a moment to register what had happened but then she saw me and said "Tum!" I just knew she was gonna shout so I clamped her mouth shut with my hand.

 She took a moment to register what had happened but then she saw me and said "Tum!" I just knew she was gonna shout so I clamped her mouth shut with my hand

(Something like that except well you can prolly guess the dresses and the positions)

Now she was struggling to get my hand off her mouth and looked at me with wide eyes. Now I was kneeling on the bed to support myself and not let her scream.

Then she bit my hand.

"Ah" I whisper-screamed clutching my hand. "What'd you do that for?"

She blinked at me and then tilted her head to the side a little "You had your hand on my mouth"

I stared at her an eyebrow cocked.

"What are you doing in my room? You know what, don't even answer that I'm calling mom" She said and opened her mouth to well, possibly scream.

Once again, I clamped my hand on her mouth but this time I made sure she couldn't bite it. I maintained eye contact and pushed her back a little, so that her head touched the backrest of her bed and I kind of towered over her.

"Shh" I said bringing my finger to my mouth, her eyes were wide and even when I removed my hand, she didn't scream.

"Kya hua? Subah se raat tak tumhare tewaro ne to bilkul palti le li"

"Vo- vo" She started but I interrupted her.
"Itna time nhi hai mere pass mai bas yeh kehne aaya hun ki apna naam University of Geneva se hatva do, vaha mai ja rha hun. Maine tumhe 12 saal jhel liye ab aur nhi. I gave you my warning."

"No"
"What did you say?"
"Kyun kaan kharab hogye? I said 'No'"
"How dare-"

"How dare you how dare you" She mimicked me in a high pitched voice
"Mai vaha padhne ke liye jaa rhi hun aiyashi karne nhi, if you don't want to be in the same college as me, change yours. You can't tell me what to do with my life."

"You'll pay for it."
"Guess what? I. Don't. Care." She stared at him and he stared back. This went on for about 3 minutes until they both heard Vibha calling for Siddharth and Sonia doing the same for Avneet.

"I assume tum unhe washroom ka bolke aaye the. I hate you but I don't wanna get caught" She opened a side door that also led to the bathroom. "Pehle mai jaungi" And so she did.
_________________________________________

(A/N)

Words- 1090

SOOOO How did you like the chapter?? I like this chapter so much but it was kinda long wasn't it? Also if you are confused I changed the timings so these 5 chapters are 1 day 😂. I'll post the next chapter when this reaches 10 votes? Now,

Favourite moment?

Least favourite moment?

Any improvements?

Vote
Comment
Share

Love you all so much

XOXO, J