Trouble?

9 days what the actual shit I. AM. ASTOUNDED. Y'all completed that in 9 days I couldn't even write a chapter in 9 days.

The next day

Third person POV

Avneet was studying the notes she had made yesterday when she saw him coming in, actually no, she heard him coming in. As soon as he entered the class he "accidentally" knocked over the books of the girl who sat in front of the class. This angered her because it had been done with her, several times, and yet she didn't speak up. She wanted to but all she gave the girl was a silent apology.

Sid moved to the back of the room and stopped in the middle to high five jai who frowned at him but high fived him back. Reem ignored him.

He came further behind and slammed his bag on the desk leaning into his chair so he faced the people behind him sideways and could still look at her straight ahead.

Avneet ignored him and continued to read her notes. She had read the page atleast 20 times and she hadn't understood a word because of the constant and loud chatter coming from behind her. She got up and went over to Reem and Jaijeets seat that was in the middle of the classroom

"Hey Jaije-"
"Jai is fine" said Jai
"Okay um Jai Reem I was wondering if you could exchange seats with me actually I'm getting really distracted there and I can't study"
"Aren't the seats permanent for this semester though?" Jai asked

"Yeah they are"
"Um sure I don't actually mind it to be honest" Jai said and got up to move
"Thank you so much" she said and he flashed her a smile.

Sid laughed as she came near her seat again "Moving already? That scared of me?"

Avneet just gave him a bored glance and moved to sit with Reem that was until their teacher came.

"Ms. Kaur am I right?" She said in a strict voice
"Yes ma'am"
"Haven't I told you that you aren't allowed to switch places and your seats are permanent for this semester?" She said with the same voice but getting louder
"Yes ma'am but actually-"
But the teacher cut her off "No buts" and she had to move back.

Inwardly groaning she moved back to the back of the class as Jai gave a 'sorry' kinda smile to which she lightly shook her head and smiled a little as if to say 'its okay not your fault just my luck'

All she heard was snickers as she sat down.

"Okay class today we're gonna be doing a quiz and after you're done with it you can read the first chapter of your marketing book. I hope I'm clear." She pointed to a student and said "pass this around"

Seeing as the teacher wasn't gonna be explaining anything today. Avneet put in her AirPods and played nature sounds so as to cover up all the...distractions. She started giving the quiz while Siddharth left it on his desk and continued talking.

Soon enough she was almost done with half her quiz when she heard a crash it wasn't too loud but she had AirPods in and she was sitting close so she instinctively turned around taking her earphones out alarmed "What the-"

"Turn back around nerd its none of your goddam business" Sid said.
Avu furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and said "What was that?"

"None. Of. Your. Business." He spat
"Uhm..." the girl behind her said "its this" she said as she pulled out a fucking carton from between her and her partners desk "Is that BEER?"
"Shut up shut up shut up" Sid said putting a hand over her mouth

She released herself from Sid's hand easily and whisper-screamed as she looked between their seats again "YOU BROKE A BOTTLE?!??"
"uh yeah but please...don't tell anyone" the girl with the carton said

"She's a nerd she'll rat us out and get on the good side of the teacher as soon as possible" Sid said

"Are you drunk?" Avu asked
"Ofc not i barely had a sip or two I'm not a lightweight" Sid said

"The two of us aren't either however they" she pointed to the people on the last seat "are a little tipsy"

"Ohh ok its okay I wont rat you out and the teacher is doing her work today so I think you just hide the box for now and maybe not do anything stupid"

"Yay thank you!!" The girl said and gave Avu a kiss on the cheek which made her blush and smile "You can call me Olivia"

"Huh...not a teachers pet anymore? You've changed"
"Uh no? I was never a teachers pet"
"Yeah sure and why are you helping us rn?"
"Im not helping YOU I'm helping HER because she's sweet"
"Uh huh sure"
"Also ik what you're talking about let me remind you that Mrs. Mamta was an excellent teacher"
"Ugh I dont wanna talk about that bitch rn"
"DONT CALL HER THAT"
"WHY TF NOT?!"
"YOU-"

"GUYS" Olivias partner interrupted with a hiss "shut up"

"Sorry" they both said

"Nakchadi"
"Bandar ke bache"
"Tum na zyada ja rhi ho"
"Han toh mai jaungi tumhe kya?"
"Mujhe kya? Mujhe saari problems hai"
"Clearly tabhi toh baar baar mere peeche lage hue ho faltu mai nerd aur teachers pet"
"Cuz thats what you are"
"Tumse baat karna hi bekar hai"
"Tumse baat karna koi puraskar nhi hai infact tumse baat karne ke liye toh logo ko fees charge karni chahiye"
"Tumhe toh mai-"

"Mr. Nigam and Ms. Avneet" The teacher called them out and they stood up "You both have been disturbing the whole class, have you completed your quiz?"

"Ma'am it's half-"
"Yes or no, Ms. Avneet?"
"No ma'am" she said and hung her head in shame and guilt
"And you Mr. Nigam?"
"No ma'am" he said but felt no shame
"Very well detention after classes" she said and motioned for them to sit down.

Siddharth was unaffected. He had been expecting this. Avneet on the other hand was horrified. 'She, her, SHE had gotten DETENTION and that too on the SECOND day of college. This was TERRIBLE, Absolutely terrible. What would this mean for her future OMG OMG OMG.' She was...well to shorten it, panicking.

"Hey! Hey!!!" Olivia shook her "Its okay trust me the first time is always excused anyway the teacher is clearly tired today so don't blame her or yourself its none of y'all's fault. Just attend this one. Be lucky its not for a week or a month or one on weekends. Do the work, don't make her angry and ofc do your quiz and preferably get on her good side."

"Yeah, thanks that helped or I would've panicked the whole day." Avneet said and returned her a kiss on the cheek which made Olivia smile bright.

(A/N)

Word Count - 127

OKAYYYY LETS END THAT HERE and ukw im not giving a long outro this time yall tell me your views and schist okay?

Also thank you all so so so freaking much for 532 votes like I legit can't believe I have so many votes in such a short number of chapters like dude I freaking cried. I love you all so fuckin much thank you.

Tell me about errors. I'll hopefully post the next chapter when this reaches 100 reads and 35 votes? (Cuz I meed time to write the next chapter) Anywayssss now,

Favourite moment?

Least favourite moment?

Any improvements?

Vote

Comment Share

Love you all so much

XOXO, J