Chapter 42 - Gush of Emotions

Start from the beginning

"Nice to hear how you really feel." I expressed rudely.

"You have no fucking idea about my feelings!" She spat. "Don't stand there and act like you have any clue because you never bothered to ask!"

"Well, I'm asking now," I replied, forcing myself to bring my temper to a calm. She has every right to be angry. I know how much I hurt her, I know how much I crushed her.

"Oh, no, you're not!" She chuckled mirthlessly. "I will not be your afterthought! I won't be your good time just for you to turn around and crush me all over again when my father releases another grenade. You made your choice, now, fucking deal with it!"

"And what if it's not the choice I wanted? What if I want to choose you?" I asked her calmly, trying to meet her burning inferno of rage with some sort of soothing water.

"Well, there's nothing you can do about it now. I don't want to choose you!" She sneered, however, I noticed her eyes glassing over. I noticed her lip quivering before she bit down on it in an attempt to gain control over herself. Her body wasn't corresponding to her words. Her body was crying out in appeals while her words were rejecting.

"Are you sure about that, Amore (love)?" I placed my hands into the pockets of my sweats, raising a brow in her direction.

"Don't you fucking dare! You have no fucking right, Angelo! Screw you!" She screamed while pointing her finger at me before chucking the blanket onto the floor.

Her chest heaved rapidly as her eyes glowered at me with enormous emotion. I held her gaze, trying to solve what was going on in her mind when her eyes refused to back down. I studied her whole form as the moon's light remained the only thing shining around us, allowing us each other's view.

That's when it dawned on me. She never denied it. She never denied my question. She simply put up a defense in reaction. She was trying so hard to prove her words to herself, not to me. My eyes narrowed, reading her body as I took a step closer to her. I was testing the waters, waiting to see how she would react.

She glanced down at my feet before shifting her gaze back up. The absence of any flinching in her demeanor only encouraged me more. I took a chance, willing myself to try as I picked up my pace and stalked over to her. I filled the path in her direction, crouching a short distance when I reached her to place my hands behind her thighs, just below her ass.

The very first thing I did was hoist her up into my arms, bringing her legs to wrap around my waist. I encircled my one arm around her torso to secure her. If there were any doubt in my mind about what she was feeling at this moment, she expelled every ounce of it when she grabbed my face and crashed her lips into mine.

I reciprocated her kiss, carrying her out of the lounge and into the foyer. I contemplated for a split second where I wanted to take her, but the room seemed too far for me in this second. The couch was too low for what I wanted from her, so, I hastily walked towards the dining table only a few feet away.

I set her down on the edge, pulling away from her to shove the little contents upon the table onto the floor. I placed her body further up the table as she willingly lay down. My hands gripped the lining of her sweatpants, ripping them and her underwear off her body. I gently bent over her body, pushing her nightshirt up and over her perky breasts. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer towards me in order to reach them, taking one of her erect nipples into my mouth. Her back arched instantly as a soft moan escaped her while my hand ran along her outer thigh, grabbing her one ass cheek when I reached it.

I nibbled on the pleading peak as my other hand kneaded her free breast. Her hands threaded through my hair in reaction to the sensations she was feeling. I let go of her chest, kissing at a slow pace down her body followed by sucking a few sections of skin along her abdomen. I could feel her squirming the closer I got to her core which I'm almost certain was fucking ready for me in every way.