Chapter 31 - You Are Mine

Warning: Mature audiences only!

Angelo's POV

As I observed Bianca's hands landing on each one of my thighs and her body leaning further into me, I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my lips when the realization hit me of how my dick had not a shred of reaction to her or her efforts.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, Mr Di Mauro?" She sensually whispered. "How about a private dance where I could relieve a lot of this tension?"

Her hands squeezed my thighs a bit as an amused chuckle left me.

"You know what I find amusing, Bianca?" I asked her, looking down at her hands before looking up at her flirtatious glance.

"How much work you put in to have the shift here tonight, a club you have never stepped foot into before. How you managed to ascertain that the VIP was your allocated area to serve. And now, how sweetly you are whispering into my ear. So confidently..." I trail off, watching as she beamed at me with a conceited haughtiness.

"And all to lose your job by the morning," I concluded, my lips dropping into a grim line as I watched the panic set in her face.

"Wh... What?" She stuttered in trepidation.

"Get the fuck out of my face, Bianca! I never want to see you here, or at my hotel, ever again! You're fired!" My voice began rising as she straightened herself and took a step back from me in shock.

Out the corner of my eye, I noticed the bright white colouring of a clothing piece that caught my attention amidst this darkness. The figure was walking away from me, the coat immediately dragging my mind to Elena as it resembled the one she wore tonight.

I continued following intently, my eyes narrowing in on the figure as it turned to whisper something into Gio's ear. That's when I noticed that Gio held Kat in his arms, causing me to whip my head back to the woman in front of them. Suddenly, my mind pieced it all together and her side profile was instantly recognizable to me. That is Elena!

"Fanculo (fuck)!"

I jumped up from the couch, leaving my untouched whiskey and a hopeless Bianca behind. I shoved my way past the masses of people, watching as Elena left the VIP area.

After pushing my way through the busy floor, I remained at the VIP entrance to use the elevated platform to scan the club for her again. I spotted her slowly gaining momentum through the dance floor, looking back a few times like she suspected someone to be following her. Suspected me to be following her? So, that means she saw Bianca's little performance. Damn it!

I was about to jolt down the stairs when I noticed Elena turn her view to where she was headed, only to slam into a rough-looking man. He had a leather jacket on, his hair was a mess, his uneven stubble evident of lack of grooming, and a tattoo upon his cheek.