Dont Let Me Be

Gerards pov (i suck at writing like kiss scenes or whetever to hehe sorry)
After frank had calmed me down enough that i could get ready to go on stage, i felt a lot more confident about singing infront of the crowd. None of the students or teachers had ever seen me speak or heard my voice in general, so me being the singer was probably going to shock them.

As night fell and covered the sky in darkness and sparkles, it was our time to perform. The tech kids set up our things on the stage as i began to get nervous. I looked over to frank and he mouthed always while touching his heart, reminding me id be okay. It was still odd to me that he had never heard me speak and yet i longed to tell him everything.

The crowd that sat infront of us fell completely silent as we came onto the stage and Frank walked up to the mic.

"This, is my chemical romance"

He handed me the mic and went to his guitar, both him and mikey starting in perfect time for me to begin singing.

'I never said id lie and wait forever
If i died wed be together.."

"And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me, for all the ghosts that are never gonna."

As i finished the first song, we got a standing ovation. I think it was purely because it was unexpected for the boy who wont speak to sing infront of people. We pretty much dove straight into the next 2 songs, getting a similar reaction with each, making me beam at frank and mikey as we walked off stage.

Mikey once again left to fuel our coffee addictions and i pulled frank into the science labs and without even thinking about it, i kissed him. I kissed him with force and passion and yet i kissed him gently. It felt like time stopped as i realised he began to kiss me back.

Frank and i only pulled apart when we heard the door open and an ooooo come from a very, very familiar voice that belonged to my oh-so annoying brother. I giggled at his reponse to mine and franks perfect kiss and i looked over to frank who was crying.

I looked at him, puzzled. He simply said

"You dont know how long ive waited for that"

A short one cuz im also posting the next chapter tonight. Life update that no one asked for; mum brung up therapy again ugh. Maybe ill give it a try but honestly what she thinks i need it for i can handle on my own. Also i started school today, also ugh. But it wasnt as bad as i thought. It was still shit tho. Enjoy