Epilouge

(AN. How are you guys? Im working on one story thats already out and one that isnt published yet. I wasnt sure if i was going to do an epilouge but im not tired and im bored so here we go. Enjoy)

Gerards pov
It had been a year since we finally finished school. So far, i was working full time in a comic book store with mikey. Frank worked in a guitar store and Ray worked in a tattoo place. We all live our little lives and its great. Ray and mikey are still together, frank and i are aswell. Mama is as happy as ever with her new boyfriend, his name is Jamie.

Currently, frank and i are living in a decently sized apartment in New York. We all moved here with mama after we realized we didnt belong in Jersey.

"Hey, love?" I asked frank.
"Yea?"
"Do you miss Jersey?" I knew i did. But i knew it wasnt my home anymore.
"Yea. I miss it all the time." We left the conversation at that as we danced together to the music that was playing on the radio, whatever it was.

As my memories flood back to me, i began to tear up. Over the past few years of my life, so much has happened. I lost a father, gained a brother, got a boyfriend, got a stepdad (sort of), moved house, graduated, got a new job, started a band, and left behind all i knew.

On the band situation, we arnt super famous, but we are signed with a label and we are putting out our first album next year. Everything is how i always dreamed it to be.

There isnt much to say about my life anymore, its all just pretty perfect. So ill take you back to the present moment.

"Babe?" Frank called from the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner?"
I debated my answer for a few seconds before replying the usual
"Whatever you decide, love." I heard him laugh a little, he always knew i was fine with whatever he cooked so i dont know why he bothered asking.

Im sat on the couch watching a horror movie while frank is on the phone, to who i assume to be a take out place. My instinct was correct.
"I ordered pizza for us" frankie said as he placed himself between my legs and wrapped his arms around my stomach, leaning his head on my chest.
I just nodded as he listened to my heartbeat. He likes to do that.

Whenever we dont have guests round or anything, frank will place his head to my chest and listen to my heart. When i asked him why after the first few times he replied with
When you wouldnt talk, i would listen to your heart when you were sleeping and it made me feel better. Even now that you talk, the sound of your heart makes everything bad go away. Its like, i know you are here. Here for a long time. Here to hold me or let me hold you.
And i was. And i will be. Forever here to hold him.
Frank and i were still very physical, we touch and hug a lot. We had sex by now, but it wasnt something we were crazy about. Frank preferred my heart to my dick and i felt the same about him, so thats all that mattered to us.

The doorbell rang and i carried frank with me to the door and answered it.
"Hey, thank you." I said to the pizza guy as he laughed at the awkward way frank was being carried, a bit like a koala.
"You and your partner are very cute, sir." He said to me and frank turned to beam at him.
"Thank you." We both said.
"My husband and i are like that too. Good to know we arnt the only ones" he laughed again and so did frankie as i handed him the money for the pizza and thanked him again. Well that was a pleasant experience.

*time skip, 3 months.*
Frank decided he will take me out on a surprise date, and i agreed. Today was our 2 year anniversary and i wasnt going to say no to a date, espescially today. I dressed myself in all black and frankie did the same. He looked rather beautiful tonight, as he always did.

Frank blindfolded me and took me to a place that, by the sound of the water, was by the sea. When i was allowed to take off the blindfold, i was shocked at the setting. We were placed on a wooden stand that mustve been about 5 miles long, in the ocean, as the stars glimmered onto the surface of the water. There was music and other people eating at wooden tables and it was just completely perfect.

When we ordered our food, frank took me to the part of the stand that made it possible to touch the water. I sat with my hand in the sea and i turned to look behind me.

Frank was on one knee, a small purple box in his hands, open with a beautiful silver ring placed inside.

"Gerard Arthur Way, my best friend and soulmate, will you marry me?"

I swear i almost fainted.

"Yes."

The end.