He told the story that jiah told him about her and yoongi.

" umm... I just want to Ask that is this meeting specially arranged to talk about your brother-in -law?" jungkook asked and Jin nodded in answer.

" what do you want exactly?" hoseok asked straight away.

Jin sighed before saying " I want to find him for her" .

Jungkook and jimin bursts out of laughing so did hoseok but not as much as they both did.

" what's so funny?!" Jin asked angry.

" y-you married her to take r-revenge and now y-you are finding her brother" jungkook said in between his laughs and the other two agreed.

" I know! But I can't! I fucking can't!! I can't even think of hurting her! So taking revenge is far away!!" Jin said irritated the others looked at him amazed until jimin spoke up.

" hyung... Do you... Love her?" he asked.

" no fucking way!!" he straightly denied.

" it doesn't look like that!" hoseok teased.

" hey stop it!! She's my wife! I don't want to be a Phycopath that hurts his wife or beats her! And there's no way I love her!"

"Keep denying it..." hoseok said before leaving.

It was true that he was lieing and his friends knew it too well but Jin didn't know the truth that what was stopping him to take revenge on jiah.

" we'll meet at your house tonight." jungkook said getting up.

" what?" Jin asked confused.
" I invited namjoon and taehyung too! And sorry not 'me 'you' invited them cause I said that 'seokjin hyung invited us to his house."
He continues.

" what! I never agreed on inviting you all over and what if you all disturb jiah!?" Jin said.

" still caring about her and not willing to accept that you have fallen head over heels for her.." jimin said and jungkook agreed and with that they both left.
Jin let out a heavy sigh.

Jiah came back home and got ready to meet Kai. She didn't inform jin about going out cause she thought that it wasn't necessary. She reached the place they were supposed to meet which was a restaurant. The place where they met for the first time. She sat at one of the table waiting for Kai.

" woah! You are here already I thought you would make me wait! But looks like I made you wait! " Kai said while sitting across jiah.

" and what do you mean by that?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

" you are married now so I thought you would be having some good time with your husband" jiah who was drinking  her favorite juice started coughing on hearing what Kai said.

" what the fuck are you talking?!" she spat

" alright alright my bad..." he tried to calm her.

" so you said that you gave an interview. Is that Jin making you work and earn money from you!!?"

" ahh no! It's nothing like that! You know I have a dream to become a fashion designer! So I'm doing that. That too in namjoon's and taehyung's company "

" aren't they Jin's brother's?"

" yep they are."

They talked and talked but at the end they came back to jiah's and Jin's relationship which ended up making jiah burst out of anger.

" I see that you and Jin have started to accept each other and I'm happy about it!" Kai said happily.

" who the fuck said you that?" jiah said being done with what Kai stated.

" there's no need of someone to say this! It's obvious by looking at that video"

" video?" jiah asked confused.

" yeah.."

" what video?" jiah started getting curious.

" Don't see it or you will get embarrassed.."

" stop it Kai! Just show me."

Kai took out his phone from his pocket and showed the video to her.

" I took this video that day when I reached there but I was late because of some work and when I arrived I saw you both doing this so I recorded it thinking that I can use it to blackmail you in the future." Kai explained while jiah was watching the video.

Jiah burst out of anger after watching the video.

" KIM FUCKING SEOKJIN!!!!!!"

Sorry for making you wait so long

Sorry for making you wait so long. And please share me your opinions about the story so I can get motivated.