INTRO: LOVE IS THE WORST

"Where are you? Please buy me a condom."

"Condom my butt! Im your bodyguard, not your slave!"

"Who said you were a slave? You're my WIFE."

"What the fuck?"
************************************
Life is hard. And it is harder on my side of the plate.
Aside from studying, I have to be a bodyguard for the Mafia's good for nothing second son. My life is really a heck of a mess. The bastard wants me to turn the sky, upside down.
Almost killing myself in exhaustion from working part time and studying.
And , there's the obnoxious debt collector gang, forcing me and my brother to pay gambling debts. What a thief!

What am I gonna do?
Let's just focus for now on how to teach the bastard learn some fighting skills so that he won't get bullied so easily.
He paid me a hefty price, must do  the job.

                                             -Porsche

***
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

This chapter is published in a form of quotation and promotion of the original story, claimed as 'fair use'. Please visit the webpage of the original author and support them in their work, who sustain the sole ownership of this publication.

xxx