3.

KINNPORSCHE THE NOVEL

EP. 3: THE HUNT

------KINN-----

I stood looking at my neck through the mirror, appearing just beneath my ears a dark red tooth mark. A little blood oozed from it. The surrounding area is bruised, turning purple to faint yellow.

I tilted my neck to Big, one of my guards who slowly used a cotton swab to clean the wound while complaining.

"Mr. Kinn, are you really going to take someone like him as a bodyguard?" Big looked at my wound and sighed.

"He did this to you now just wait till tomorrow, I will hunt him down myself and kill the bastard."

"If you do that, dad will kill you first." I told him, glancing sideways.

"But sir, getting killed will be just as the same as being humiliated like this! He left you out of nowhere twice, and now he bit you on the neck? How can you tame a wild beast like that?"

Big murmured until I glanced at him sharply that left him muted and focused on cleaning the wound instead.

Actually, it wasn't me who really wanted the asshole to be my bodyguard but my dad. He watched the CCTV footage behind the bar to hunt down the bastards that kidnapped and tortured me for three days but instead found the boy with amazing fighting skills, fascinating.

The one who saved me two days in a row. But of course, he didn't volunteer freely for it. I paid him with one of my expensive watches.

"Go find him first or else the enemy will beat you to it. If he falls into the wrong hands, we're in trouble. That boy is a treasure."

My father's words floated through my head. He is right though, with that accurate punches and agile body that even the biggest among the bastards cannot catch him.

Bodies of the gang men piled up in a mountain of bloody and dislocated body parts was a view to behold.

As for me, I want to find him quick to seek revenge for what he did to my neck. That bastard.

No one has ever done this to me!

"Which of your lovers was wild enough to get your neck on a plaster like this?"

Mew laughed at me as I sat among my men under the faculty building.

"Fuck off!" I shouted back at him.

Normally, I will drive on the way to the university by myself but it's not safe for the time being so my subordinates came with me to check if it is safe for me to attend my classes.

"After school, I'll wait in the same place." Big said ready to go back and leave.

"Well don't forget to go to the address that I gave, Jom is the name!"

I repeated to him one more time before they turned and walked away.

"What the fuck is that all about?"

Ai Tae turned to me.

"Dad asked me to look for someone."

"Trouble with the second family again? You were gone for three days, don't tell me you were kidnapped again?"

He grabs my jaw and turns my head sideways to check my bruises along the neck.

"Yes, but the person I am looking for doesn't belong to the second family. It's the guy that gave me this."

I gritted my teeth in frustration and gently peeled off the plaster on my throat to show the scars. I heard their soft gasps.

"Shit!"