Effrayée

It was that time of the month for Lisa.

As a student council president in St.Vincent Lisa usually left one day in her schedule during weekend to stay at council room to finish the remaining paper on her desk.

She laid her head back on the chair head rest and sighed before massaging her forehead

This year too, lots of troublesome kids are causing a scene again

Just when will they grow up. Lisa huffed.

She thought it was childish of them considering they are final year student that should be focused on enrolling for uni instead.

For Lisa trouble means tons of paper awaiting to be reviewed and signed.

Her phone buzzed

Like usual Lisa ignored it, right hand busy dancing around writing and signing the paper. She couldn't afford being distracted from the task at hand.

Still, a few minute passed.

The caller seems to be hard headed as whoever that is kept calling her non-stop.

Lisa frown,

God just when I thought I could finish this faster and head home instead.

She reached for her phone at the end of the desk, eyes still trailing on the written words on paper.

After a quick rummaging Lisa finally answered her phone without looking at the caller.

She nonchalantly swipe to answer the call and retort in annoyance.

"What do you want?"

"Is that how you greet your future wife?" The caller snapped back.

Lisa who were drinking her ice Americano while multitasking literally almost spit out her drink in surprise upon hearing who the caller is and what she were saying.

"What the hell?" She pulled the phone away a little and whispered.

Where did this person got her number?

"Are you cursing on me Lalisa Manoban?" Lisa sense the dangerous tone laced on her voice and shiver unknowingly

Lisa gulped thickly before answering, recovering from her surprised state.

"N-nah, my drink almost spill. That's all" She swear she heard some satisfied hum from the other side? Lisa shrugged the thought away.

Why am I sweating again?  Lisa tilted her head slightly in confusion. Well, the room is fully equipped with air conditioner though. She frown while thinking, unconsciously ignoring the speaking latter on the phone.

"Lisa!!" Irene called out again, startling dazed Lisa in the process.

"W-whaa?!" Lisa gasp and replied, finally realizing something. She can't be scared of the latter does she?

"Yah, Did you make out with some girl? Why are you gasping?" Lisa turned crimson upon hearing this. She remembered they were not this close to actually converse this way. Still Lisa shiver and proceed to think of ways to calm the tigress

"What are you saying. I am busy right now" Lisa returned back to her usual collected self in reply.

"Yeah. Uh quick get out from that school and go on a date with me?" Lisa eyebrows rose up in surprise, did she heard Irene being shy or was she hallucinating?