๑ Chapter 25 - Idiots ๑

Hikaru POV
-Hours Later-
Yukina?, well she fainted. And now? She's laying down in the clinic, on a bed. And I... I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked like an angel because of her long white silky hair. When she finally stopped breathing hard, she fell asleep. She must be tired and all.

...
...

And I'm alone with her in a room. A-alone.
...
I must be red as her eyes right now.
I felt myself moving forward to her face, with a rapidly beating heart.
'What am I doing?'
But I couldn't stop myself. The moment I almost kissed her, was ruined. 'What was I thinking?! I can't believe I almost did that.'

Because Yukina's eyes opened slowly. I immediately went backwards, I almost got caught but I didn't. "Hikaru?" She whimpered. "Yes? Uhh, you fainted Yukina-chan. I think you should rest more and when you feel better, feel free to go back to the club." I said. "Ah, I se-" I cut her off because I already left.

Yukina POV

I didn't get a chance to say thank you. But that was quite odd. Well, I'll get to say thank you later.

'Seriously, anemia?'

I lay down to the clinic bed and put my arms over my eyes and ponder. "I hope Bacchan's alright." I said to myself because I was sure that I was alone in this room.
________________
After a while I decided to go back, because I felt better. The time I went back was when all the customers left so I wouldn't distract anyone.

The moment I opened the door,, all eyes were on me for a second, and then they all tackled me in a hug.

I sweat dropped.

"Yukina! How are you? Are you alright?" Haruhi worried. "I-I'm fine thank you".

"Geez, all I did was faint." I said while sighing. "But still! Geez, bad things always happen to you. you know that?" Tamaki-senpai commented. "Bad luck, or so it seems." Kyoya-senpai added.

"Well, now that you think about, they have a point." Kaoru said. "Yea, I mean you collapsed, drowned, got cut, kidnapped and on and on and on." Hikaru also stated.

Mori-senpai nodded while Honey-senpai pouts. Now they start a really random conversation.

...

I looked down, that's when I realized, how far my life has gotten, all the obstacles that were given to me. That's why I'm here right now... with these..

I slowly lifted my head up and whispered the word "Idiots." and laughed.

and everyone looked at me with somewhat weird faces.

3rd Person POV

Everyone was getting used to a smiling, laughing and happy Yukina.

Their hearts were beating fast to the sight of Yukina who's smile was getting real and real everytime she did.

But, a certain someone's heart was beating faster and crazier than everyone else.

But who was that 'certain someone.'?

End Of Chapter 25
________________

I did this when I was at the bus this morning because I really didn't want to disappoint you guys =)

Stay alert for further updates =>