Chapter 13

There in a pool of their own blood, stab wounds all over them, laying on their sides, Hare and Toad laid dead. Hare's eyes wide open staring straight into my eyes with a pleading look. Toad's eyes were thankfully closed.

I looked to see Bang Chan standing over them with a knife in hand, a dark expression. My stomach churned, disgust, sadness, despair grew in me. I fell limp, dropping to my knees in the pool of blood, dirtying my clothes, tears poured down my face. I tried to balance Yeonjun in one hand as the other dug through the blood until I got to my cubs, I stroked their faces and felt their cool surface. They were dead.

I cant even manage a sound, as I felt something of a mix of shock and sadness.

"It-It was an accident! He didn't mean to." Changbin quickly said, beginning to walk toward me. I could hear the guilt in his voice even though I couldn't see his face. His tracks were abruptly stopped.

"Ha, don't lie to her, it was very much on purpose." Seungmin said grimly, letting a dark, short chuckle escape him that made me go cold.

"This is what a whore like you deserves." Bang Chan growled, he dropped the knife not too far from my feet.

He turned to walk away but Lee Know caught him by the shoulder.

"That's uncalled for."

"You're uncalled for!" Seungmin snapped before Bang Chan could even open his mouth, from Bang Chan's silence, he seemed to agree. I could hear Bang Chan, Seungmin, and Changbin push past Lee Know and go back into the cottage.

I wanted to jump up and grab them, slap them, curse at them, but my body was weak and limp, I feel helpless.

"You did this to her." I heard someone whisper, I slightly turned my head, Felix was leaned over into Lee Know's ear so I couldn't hear, for a second they stepped back from each other and held an intense glare. 

My attention turned when I heard movement from the side of me, I watched as Hyunjin and Han lift Toad, his bloody body dripped, creating a trail as they walked to the shed. I knew reaching out to stop them wouldn't do anything, asking them to let me hold him one last time would be futile, because he's already dead... and they... they don't care.

Lee Know and Felix picked up Hare and did the same. 

Now I was alone sitting in their dried blood in the middle of the opening of the woods. My tears have dried, my heart calmed. Now that my emotions aren't on high I realized Yeonjun is still crying, and he's been crying this entire time.

With my bloodied hand, I lifted back down my top, letting my itty, bitty, tiddy poke out, and he latched on, suckling quietly away.

I could only sigh.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain, I look down and realize that Yeonjun just bit me. I stroked his soft, perfectly round head.

"Oh Yeonjunnie~ don't be mean to Mommy, you're my only baby left." I said in a soft rasp, hugging him to my chest.