So your thinking about cutting, eh?

So your thinking about cutting. Are you also planning to tell people? Well if your not, people will find out anyways. Like in the locker rooms at school, or when your not wearing long sleeves. And maybe you will tell people. Like your friends, because you can trust them, right? Think again. They will tell people, and they won't understand. They will think your crazy, or that you want attention. Soon later everyone will find out. You'll be the girl/guy that everyone is talking about. Soon after a friend you told will tell the guidance counselor. You'll have to go to therapy, and your parents will find out. If your parents are anything like my mom, they'll think you want attention too, or if your lucky they won't care. No one will understand, no one will keep it a secret. And everyone will think your crazy.

Another great thing about cutting is that once you start, you can't stop. It may hurt the first couple of times, but soon after you won't even cry. Then you'll start to cut deeper, and what will you do when the cut won't stop bleeding? You can't tell anyone, because you told everyone your over it. So kiss shorts and regular tee shirts, you can't risk anyone seeing them. And no more swimming for you, sorry.

Then you'll start to get paranoid. When a friend touches you, you'll spaz out because you don't want them to feel something beneath your cloth. Every second of they day you'll be wondering if anyone can see your scars, or if they will start to bleed. And the locker rooms are the worst. How are you going to explain to the gym teacher that you can't change? Or take showers?

Are you still going to cut..?