Couples diapers

As Jake looked at his phone he read the description "couples diapers" " a life time use diaper that can only be removed by one's significant other. Diaper will not leak, break, or be damaged. The only way to get this off is for your partner to do it for you"
Jake looks to Tara to ask her opinion. She says "go for it, we obviously need them, we spent so long in the last ones we have no control. At least we can take these off and change them whenever we want. And now that I'm back to my normal size we can have a little fun" as she gives Jake a long romantic kiss, he happily accepts the offer.

The next morning as the both wake up in a mess that would be their last outside their pants for the forseeable future Jake opens the door to see the package. He takes the package quickly and closes the door. As he opens the box he notices one blue pull-up, and one pink pull-up. He slips the blue one on and perfect fit. Just as he starts unknowingly starts to wet his new underwear, Tara walks out disgusted with herself about the mess she had made, and will have to clean up. "Ohh are they here" she asked happily because she wouldn't be messy anymore. "Yeah" remarked Jake as he handed her her pull-up that like jakes fit perfectly.
"We can go out into public now. Live our lives" Tara exclaimed as she started to get dressed in clothes that she had not been able to wear for months.
Like Tara Jake gets dressed then they head out to the park, when people started looking at them strangely. Little did they know that the entire time they have been out, everything they had been eating and drinking had been going in their diapers. Huge bulges appear in both of their mid sections. Jake notices Tara's ass appearing very large in contrast to when they first put them on. But he didn't care, he was just happy to be with her. So they walk, as more and more stare neither one cares.
Tara now noticing their bulges bets that she can make her diaper larger than his before the end of the day, and in true macho fashion Jake agreed to the competition.

To be continued