Reversal

It has been nearly 6 months since Tara has been gaining weight. At this point she is nearly immobile weighing in at 978 lbs. her nearly half ton body strains with every movement, and it is at this point she wishes there was a way for her to get back to her old body.
Her once small, slender frame has reached critical mass. She is twice as wide as she is tall. Her breasts don't have a cup size, not like it matter. What was once soft firm and supple, have become enormous and saggy. Her once toned midsection drags on the floor whenever she tries to move.
She is thankful for the diaper she had put on, as no toilet would be able to support her anymore. However, she has found out that over time the diapers start to grow in size with what you put in them. It has been 6 months since Tara has left the house. She sadly looks to Jake and asks him if he can get in touch with a support team or something that would be able to fix her "situation".
Confused Jake askes "Are you unhappy being as big as you are?" Tara confesses that "being big wasn't a problem at first, I just want to be able to do things again. Go out as a couple"
Seeing the pain in Tara's eyes Jake gets on his phone and finds the support team. After spending 15 minutes on the phone explaining the situation to the support supervisor, they send over some reversal cream.
Reading the label on the tub it states "apply to areas you wish to return back before taking mass gainer shakes" Jake brings the tub to Tara. He starts slowly rubbing the paste all over her stomach, then the legs, making her breasts the last thing to rub down. As he loved the sight of her breasts.
Before their eyes Tara's body had reverted its self back to what it was prior to taking the shakes.
She is now a very slender, but incontinent girl. He has been wearing the same Diaper for 6 months. She has no control over herself even if she tried. And because they had threw out the diaper removal cream a few months back. Tara's ass and pussy area are still the same size as before. Her massive booty, that plump pussy. But she is not happy. They request another diaper removal, and it arrives the next day in the mail. As instructed it is to be taken orally, and once it gets into the diaper it can be removed. So she doesn't hesitate, and within 30 minutes both of them were out of their diapers. As Jake applies the cream to Tara's backside he sees her ass getting smaller and more tone. He also notices a small puddle at her feet. He looks up to see her, not even noticing she is wetting herself. And at that moment he realized that he has to choose between being able to make love to his girl, or put her back in diapers.
After the completed reversal, Jake notices that he no longer has control either. They both determine the best way to go is to get normal diapers, so they can still be intimate, and as she said that a notification came on Jakes phone for "couples lifetime diapers "

To be continued