"It's time to go." Jeongguk says. Taehyung nods. He goes over to Wonshik and Bae-eun, pecking both of them on the cheek, "Bye, dad and eunnie. I'll be back tonight." Taehyung said.

Wonshik frowns, "Aw, I wanted to get to know Jeongguk over here. I didn't even get to introduce myself." Wonshik complains. 

Taehyung was about to protest but Jeongguk spoke, "I'm Jeon Jeongguk, the bartender Taehyung met at the club he works at." Jeongguk said, bowing.

Wonshik bows too, "I'm Wonshik, Taehyung's overprotective dad." He says, shaking Jeongguk's hand in a polite manner but also making sure that a warning was there if he fucked with Taehyung.

Jeongguk pulls his hand away, catching Wonshik's drift. Taehyung made a face and grabbed Jeongguk's hand.

"I can't with you." Taehyung mumbled to his dad.

"I have to go. Bye, eunnie baby!"

"Bye, mama!" Bae-eun waves and takes her blanket from of the catch. A sign that she was tired.

Taehyung and Jeongguk finally walks out the door and to Jeongguk's mustang.

Jeongguk opens the door for him, watching as Taehyung climbs into the car with a twinkle in his eyes.

He just couldn't believe that Taehyung really agreed on a date with him. Someone just needs to pinch him. 

Jeongguk closes the door, hurrying to go to the driver's side. He gets into the car, turning it on.

"The car ride is going to be long." Jeongguk said, one hand on the steering wheel, his muscles flexing when he turns a direction or controls the car, his veins popping out every now and then.

Taehyung felt weak to the sight of Jeongguk. Taehyung taps his arm, making Jeongguk glance at him in a quick motion and focus back on the road.

"Yes, ma?"

"I wanna hold your hand." Taehyung said, voice going a little high pitched. Jeongguk chuckles, holding out his hand for Taehyung to take.

The red head gladly took it, finger tips caressing Jeongguk's hand tattoos and eyes locked on his mafia tattoo.

"We should listen to some music. How about 'You' from Lloyd?" Taehyung said.

"I like your taste in music. The old r&b was really that era." Jeongguk said, sadly letting go of Taehyung's hand and picking up his phone to play the music from off the bluetooth since his car has bluetooth.

The song plays, the soft melody ringing through the car. The volume was low but it was enough for the pair to enjoy listening to.

"Where're we going anyway to be this far?" Taehyung questioned, eyes connected to the trees riding past them with Jeongguk's hand in his.

"You said you wanted something different right? Well, we're going skating." Taehyung smiles at what Jeongguk said.

The skating rink was on the other side of town which Taehyung hated but if it meant to be in the car with Jeongguk for a long time then shit, hell yes.

He can wait until they're there. Right now, he just wanna enjoy his time listening to early 2000s r&b music with the leader and talk.

"I haven't skated in a while." Taehyung confessed, "When I skate on the rink for a few minutes, I'll stumble my ass up but then I get use to it." Taehyung remembers the first time he learned how to skate when he was little.

He stumbled for a while but got the hang of it quickly. That has been happening everytime Taehyung went to a skating rink.

He hasn't skated for years now so he probably forgot all together.