It's not long till the lights go out and the islanders are fast asleep. Except for Ashlyn and Jungkook of course. With her leg around his waist, Ashlyn wraps her arm around Jungkook's neck while he kisses her deeply.

🌼🌼

Morning strikes the mansion with the sun shining down on the mansion. The islanders wake themselves up and get ready for the day. As she wakes up and stretches, Taesan looks over at Jungkook and smiles.

Taesan:"Jungkook—"

Jungkook:"Nah I'm not making you another fruit salad."

Ashlyn giggles while Taesan gasps.

Taesan:"Please."

Jungkook:"Not a chance T."

Taesan rolls her eyes and shakes her head while Jungkook laughs along with Ashlyn. The three of them get out of bed and go off to get ready for the day. In the midst of everyone getting ready, Kaia returns to the mansion and awkwardly looks at Taesan as she walks past her.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Ugh why is she back."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"She thinks she's so pretty with her stupid curly hair. Ah don't care a'm not bothered by her. Bitch."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the makeup room, Janet and India get changed into their bikini's meanwhile in the bathroom, Hoseok and Chungha freshen up together. While some of the islanders continue to get ready, the ones who are done head outside.

Tae stands in the kitchen, making himself breakfast as usual. Taesan steps into the kitchen and the pair awkwardly glance at each other.

Taesan:"excuse me."

Tae notices she wants to reach for the cupboard below him.

Taehyung:"Sorry."

Tae moves out the way and lets her reach for a cup. Their awkward exchange doesn't last long as Taesan pours herself a drink and walks away. Tae sighs and continues making his breakfast.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"That was awkward. This whole situation is just....I don't even know anymore."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Honestly I just wish he said something more. Like I'm tired of not talking to him and I'm not gonna stick my arm out for something he did wrong."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over by the gym, after getting ready, Ashlyn sits cheesily grinning while Jungkook lifts his weights while shirtless.