Chapter Nine: Men and Rock -n- Roll, help!

Start from the beginning

Bobby, Tommy, and Nikki laughed from the backseat.

"What you don't trust my driving?" He asked, looking off the road.

"Eyes on the road! ...DeVille!" I squeaked his name, then looked at him "I'll trust your driving before either one them three's" I said, jerking my thumb towards the backseat.

"Hey!" They said.

I smiled innocently and waved, C.C chuckled "Good to know, wanna race someone.."

"Don't push it C.C."

We arrived at a store, and C.C. parked the car "What do you say we park here and walk?"

I looked at him "What are we doing?"

He grinned "Come on."

From store to store, they made me buy new clothes with their money, I didn't want to I kept trying to run out of the stores, but Tommy always stopped me from it.

They were always stopping to sign stuff for people, I was now dressed in black jeans, a black Mötley Crüe T-shirt, and black boots that had what looked like a belt and studs on them.

"Wait a second" Nikki said, pulling out a knife, my eyes went huge, he laughed when he saw that, and he bent down and ripped my jeans at the knees "Good."

Later on, "No! No! No!" I yelled, people were staring but I didnt care, the boys laughed, as they tried to drag me into a salon.

"I love my hair!"

So here I am with Tommy standing by the doorway in case I tried to make a run for it.

"How about this?" Nikki sad pointing to a hair style like his.

"No. I don't want to look like your twin sister."

I sighed "I will choose my own if your making me do this."

They nodded, and went to look around, Tommy was flirting with the girl at the reception desk, Nikki was propped up sitting in one seat, legs up in the other, eyes closed and arms crossed, Bobby was looking at the hair products, C.C stood beside me smiling.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked, he moved my bangs out of my eyes and started to say something.

"Okay, doll, come on" a thirty something year old woman said, I smiled and took my place and told her what I wanted done.

I bit my lip watching as some of my hair fell.

When she was done my hair was still black came to my shoulder blade and had a blue streak on the right side, purple on the left, and I liked it.

When the guys saw me they looked up, even Tommy quit talking to the woman, and I got four wolf whistles, and to which I shot them a bird.

"You look hot, Parky" C.C said, I smacked him with my fist "What? I can't look good?"

Nikki came over circling me "Okay, hot shit, you got the look, you know the music, I think your almost ready to hang with us" he said, Tommy came up and slapped my butt, I jumped towards C.C "That's private property, Lee."

He smirked "Yeah right."

Bobby came and put a arm around me, C.C was on my left with Nikki beside him, Bobby on my right with Tommy beside him.

"Now let's go show the other guys this foxy lady" Bobby said, the others?

When we got to their house, I put a cat like grip on the back of the seat as Tommy and Nikki tried to get me out of the car.

"No! Can I go change and cut off the streaks! I don't want to know the replies I will get from the other four!" I mean Mick would be the only one to say I looked good, and not make a big deal out of it, the other three?..

"Nu-uh" I said like a stubborn child, Tommy finally pried my hands off the seat, 'cause he was going to bite my hands.

"Bret? Vince? Rikki? Mick?" C.C. went in yelling as the other three toted me inside so I wouldn't run.

Nikki was toting my legs and feet keeping a good grip on them, Bobby had my head and back.

Tommy had his hands on my back and butt, perverted ass.

I had my arms crossed over my chest looking up at the three "I hate you."

They dropped me onto the carpet, and I sent a glare up at them, I got up and dusted myself off ass, Bret, Rikki, and Vince came over, shit.

"Hey baby" Bret said, Vince laughed holding up a piece of my hair "Hot."

Rikki grinned "Love the new look."

I looked at Mick ''You got anything to say about this?" I asked, he shrugged and grinned up at me.

"You look beautiful, Parker."

"See he is the only one not making a big a*s deal out of it" I said, C.C came over and caught me off guard, he kissed my cheek.

I jumped away and wiped at my cheek "Sometimes I think you seven just wanted to take me in to pick on me."

Tommy smiled "Nah, we love you Parker."

I rolled my eyes as Vince and Bret's eyes went over my body "Perverts."

-----------------------------------+++++++++++++++++++++*****************

Well, think C.C got a little jealous because Tommy had his head in 'Parky''s lap?