Look Out!

Its been weeks since the issue with Michael. Now, Michael is not giving any problems, its Alena and her sister. Alena is almost in her teens and showing unpleasant attitudes towards her family. Joe and his family were over Kevin's for a little getaway from their own home. Danielle and Selena were at the mall with Baby Sasha and Lizbeth. Michael and Bryan were in Michael's room playing video games. Kevin and Joe were in the living room just talking while Alena and Valentina were playing outside on the front yard.

"Hey Val, want to play on the street?" Asks Alena. "But mommy and daddy said don't do that." Says Valentina. "But mom is not here and dad is inside with Uncle Joe." Alena says. "But what if we get in trouble?" Valentina asks. "We won't, I promise." Alena says. "Ok, so what?" Valentina asks.

Meanwhile inside

"I'm going to beat you!" Michael says. "No you're not!" Bryan says. "Got ya!" Michael says in victory. Bryan is disappointed then he looks at the window to see his cousins on the street. "Hey cuz, your sisters are on the street." Bryan says. "They're in so much trouble." Michael says getting up to call Kevin. "Hey dad!" Michael yells going down the stairs. "Yeah?" Kevin asks. "Alena and Valentina are on the street." Michael says.

"I'll get them" says Joe as he walks outside. "Hey girls, what did your parents say about playing on the street!" Joe yells. "But Uncle Joe!" Alena yells. "No buts" Joe says. "No!" Alena yells. "Valentina?" Joe says. "Ok" says Valentina. "Alena, let's go!" Yells Kevin from the front door. "No! No! No!" Alena yells.

Suddenly, a car comes speeding out of nowhere and Alena starts screaming. Joe runs to push her and once they landed on the grass on the another side Joe was knocked out. "UNCLE JOE!" Screams Alena. Kevin, Michael and Bryan ran to them. "Joe, bro wake up!" Kevin yells as he grabbed Joe from the ground. "Aunt Selena is going to kill me!" Alena cries as she got up and tries to ran but Michael grabs her.

"No, she's not" Michael says. Bryan has already called an ambulance and his mom.

In the hospital

Kevin, Danielle, Selena and Bryan were in the waiting room. Michael stayed at home with his sisters and baby cousin. "Where's the doctor?" Selena asks while being impatient. "Relax Selena, everything will be fine." Danielle says.

"Family of Joseph Jonas?" A doctor asks as he came in. "Yes, I'm his wife." Selena says standing up. "Well, Mrs. Jonas, he is fine but in a coma. We don't know when he will wake up. You can see him." Says the doctor. "Thank you doctor" says Selena.

They all walk in, "Hey babe, its me." Says Selena as she grabs his hand. "I miss you." Says Selena. "Hey Joe, Alena is very sorry about this." Says Kevin. "I hope you wake up soon dad." Says Bryan. "Hopefully very soon" says Danielle. They says their goodbyes to Joe and leave the hospital.

Kevin's house

"Well, baby looks like we have to stay in the hotel a little longer." Selena says to Bryan. "That won't be necessary, stay with us." Says Kevin. "Are the sure?" Selena asks. "Yes" says Danielle. Selena and her kids settle in the guest room.

"Mom, I hope dad wakes up, I don't want to lose him like Aunt Demi." Says Bryan. "Don't worry sweetheart, he will wake up." Selena says cuddling her son. "I love you mom" says Bryan. "I love you too baby." Says Selena as she closed her eyes.