Safe and Sound

The interview was over with the men, Joe receives a call from LA and he picked up.

"Joe!!! Selena's missing!!" Yelled Demi on the phone. "What do you mean Selena's missing?" Joe asked

"One moment everyone is watching your interview, she went to answer the door and the next thing she's gone." Said Demi.

"I'll figure something out" he hung up. "Selena was kidnapped?" Nick asked. "Yeah, I have to take the next flight back to LA." Joe ran out of the studio.

"BE CAREFUL!!!" Yelled Kevin.

Back in LA

Justin held the knife to Selena's throat.

"Now, are you going to behave, or do I just need to kill you? In a way, that would be better anyway."

Selena's eyes widened with horror and disgust. She didn't want to die. And she certainly didn't want her body being used as some sex toy. What other choice did she have?

Selena's lip quivered as she nodded. "I-I'll do what you want..."

Justin's lips curved up in a victorious sneer. "Undress," he commanded.

As Selena stripped herself of her clothing, she prayed silently, "Save me..."

Justin had raped her. Guess who's the one who pays? Is it ever the boy? The one who's fault it always is? No. It's the girl who has to pay.

Sex is all boys care about. They don't care about how the girl feels. They never have, and they never will.

As bad as that sounds, Selena was more worried. Selena was crying, sobbing. She couldn't hold it in. It was about time for the tears to come and go.

That's why she's was here by herself, in the cold.

Selena reached in her pocket and pulled out her iPod. Stuck the ear-buds in her ear, and got out of Justin's house.

Joe arrived in LA around 5 pm after arguing with to get him this flight to LA.

He somehow got in contact with Justin's wife Hailey because he had a feeling that Bieber had something to do with it.

Joe got to the house and banged on the door. Justin opened the door "What are you doing here!?!?"

"I have a better question, where is Selena?!?!" Yelled Joe in Justin's face

"Like I would know that." Justin playing it off.

Joe grabs Justin angrily by the neck. "Tell me"

Justin told him and Joe ran in but Selena wasn't there. "Where is Selena?"

"To this point, I don't care." Justin laughed.

Joe ran out, got in the car and drove to find Selena.

It was hours till he remembered that he and Selena would escape to the Hollywood sign just for any time alone.

He drove there, it was 8 pm and he walked to Selena and sat down next to her.

"He raped me" Selena whispered. "Come here, I got you, he won't hurt anymore," Joe whispered.

"How I would know?" Selena asked.

"I love you, I care about you and I love our son. I will never leave you guys." Said Joe.

There was a moment of silence, there were a kiss and smiles on both faces.

"I broke up with Blanda to be with you."

"I love you too Joe," Selena screamed with a smile.

They didn't want to go back home or contact anyone yet, so they went to a hotel and they had to make sessions for the rest of their night.

They were safe and sound in each other's arms.

Vote or comment, please